Do not nerf these dungeons blizzard

Keys feel exactly like they should feel this season. I’m fine with disbanding a key because the tank keeps sweeping people with the tree boss frontal in Azure vaults. I’m fine with watching a hunter cheetah through 3 orbs on veximus and type “Healer??” when he dies.

Don’t make the game easier for these players. They have to learn. If you don’t even know what the boss does you shouldn’t be able to faceroll and beat it.

This is a learning curve time. You are either prepared or you are not. And a lot of the keys I’m joining, people are NOT prepared lol

4 Likes

i like the difficulty of this season though its admittedly frontloaded (tyran → fort bolstering when our gear is still trash)

i think a few things need looked at but the dungeons are in a good spot for the most part. no dungeon is aggressively free a la SBG, Underrot, BRH (although AV is quite easy)

1 Like

Only thing I don’t like about Azure vaults is that its so long of a key

1 Like

it does feel kind of long but the timer is also quite generous

Don’t listen to these sweaty tryhards Blizzard, nerf them for the rest of us, and thanks in advance!

5 Likes

To be fair, Leymor is massively overtuned and it needs to be nerfed next round

1 Like

If something is overtuned it should be nerfed regardless of what you think there are a couple loose ends that need to be nerfed.

I played a few keys this season and got bored pretty quickly probably gonna take off till the next xpac because new season or not the dragonflight dungeons are still awful dungeons regardless and repeating them isnt something i plan on doing.

5 Likes

they have many difficulties for you.

normal? heroic? even mythic, if you feel brave?

1 Like

No no no, you have it backwards, they have difficulties for me, +1-10. They have difficulties for you, +10 and above to infinity, balance my content ie, +1-10, and then you can have your ultra sweaty tryhard +10 and above content that can make you feel better then other WoW players for a title I can’t even name.

M+ acutally has the best system for sweats and non-sweats.

1 Like

I don’t really care about clearing dungeon trash really really fast. that’s more for you guys. I’m more into raids and stuff.

…then why are you telling me about difficulties of raids in a thread about dungeons?

dungeons also have normal, heroic and mythic.

Oh I see, you were just using it as a WoW gamer insult that thinks it matters, like “durr hurr, it’s too hard for u, go do normal/heroic!” I see. No, I clear Mythic+ 20s(now 10s I guess) every season. I like when they’re easier, so I can get my 20s(Now 10s) for my vault every week, and I LOVE when Blizzard nerfs them. My favorite dungeon this expo was Shadowmoon Burial Ground, I’m sure that upsets you. I’m well aware of the “difficulties for me”, the “difficulties for you” are +11 and higher just suffer in those and let me ask for nerfs for the 1-10 crowd, thanks!

3 Likes

just do lower difficulty then

Did the dps try standing behind the boss? I doubt the tank was wildly turning the boss at the last second. If they were, I’d call trolling and bail.

What’s wrong with leymore? Feels like it did in season 1. Tank hits 4 trees, everyone gets 2 each with the debuff.

The debuff is not a problem, having two tankbusters is the biggest problem. Both tankbusters hit ridiculously hard, physical mitigation is useless because they are both magic damage.

I agree! Mythic+ is great this season! Tyrannical is a bear, but I love the challenge.

1 Like