Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

90% stays with players, a minority def sells it for real money and that always existed and always will and it was way worse years ago when you could go on a chinese website and do that. Communities have little to do with that because it risks getting the whole community deleted like it happened to Galiiwix. They enforce the TOS much harder than a random player selling it by himself.
Seems all just saltyness “i cant make easy gold so nobody else can and i will grasp for every possible straw, booo fkn hooo”.

1 Like

? I’m saying the discords protected both. If you boosted through a community you knew the gold was already paid. If you bought through a legit community you knew you would get what you bought.

Gold now equals rmt lol

1 Like

This is only the first step. Blizzard going to start cracking down on boosting since it’s ruining the game

2 Likes

No what’s ruining the game is the absurd costs to raid and do m+ or even pvp because of early lego prices.

i agree its been leaked they sell gold
we all know that high end guilds buy gold with RMT

Have you heard nothing Lord Ion has said? The boosting communities must be destroyed!

Blizz has nuked any community that engaged in rmt see gallywix, also only echo did that. Most high end guilds just take out loans and repay via boosting.

only if they get caught
gallywix had someone rat them off
its gold moving from hand to hand under the guise of “its only gold”
but we know better

1 Like

I’m trying to come up with a And My Axe but I’m drawing a blank.

You carry the fate of us all Little Ion, if this is indeed the will of the council, then Microsoft will see it done.

Ban them!!! boosting communities have been part of the ruining WoW and while I utterly disagree with this person lets stop with flagging the player, instead lets take on his or her argument with facts!

I’m happy that the boosting communities are no longer spamming chat every second. I’m not happy that there’s no longer a central boosting community. Boosting has always been part of the game. Having a centralized community for that ensured players buying boosts were less likely to get screwed over.

I throw myself at the content because I like to see my overall improvement on the content. I get the sense of satisfaction for myself in doing so. If someone wants to get AOTC before me with a boost, it does not impact me in any way shape or form. I’m not in any competition with them. I’m also not going to know unless I take extra time to look. I’m not paying to play the game to care about what other players are doing. I care about what I’m doing.

3 Likes

It does though. This isn’t a single player game, it’s an mmo. So their actions do affect other players,

How does it impact other players? How does it impact me? I would like to know because to me it has zero impact on me. I’m not a booster, not good enough to be one. I’m not paying for a boost because I rather do the content myself. How is any of what they are doing impacting me?

As far as I know I’m not doing keys or raiding with people who boosted. Even if I am, they aren’t the only person in my group. And if they are paying for a boost, they have some Chad player who will carry me too. So as far as I’m concerned there’s nothing to impact me.

1 Like

But how, specifically? Not just because “it’s an MMO”.

There are a lot of things that people do that affect me when I am playing… what’s going on in other players raids isn’t one of them.

2 Likes

I once made a big rant about something like this in Monster Hunter. There were achievements that took a long time to earn and weapons and cool armor that went alongside them. And I came to find out that people could enter cheat codes and just get the best things in the game without ever working for them. The game has a ladder and is multiplayer and I get the same argument from people that what they do doesn’t affect me and they bought the game so they can cheat if they want. The cheating ruins the achievements for players that actually earn it.

Now I see something similar in WoW and people once again tell me to mind my business and not pay attention to it. Im going to keep voicing my opinion against boosting because it once again ruins the game for other players.

Yup boosters have wanted them to add an opt in chat for ages but they refuse to.

It doesn’t though just like if I get given a free candy bar you having to pay for one 3 states over doesn’t effect you. The issue is due to not having an opt in chat people have seen the advertising and it annoys them which is fair enough.

Blizz has access to the sheets if gold disappears it’s really obvious