Do herbs exist?

Just spent about an hour and a half flying my way around Terrokar, and Netherstorm… With hopes of making some gold, and maybe collecting some useful materials toward making potions for raiding. And you know what I found? Not a single Herb node in the entire zone for Terrokar, and Netherstorm, but I did find about 25 other people in each zone flying around in trains in either zone. How is one supposed to make gold in this game if you can’t even use your gathering professions to make gold? Do I need to just keep spamming mana tombs on my rogue and pickpocketing? There needs to be something done about this, either raising the spawn rates of herbs… Or more nodes being added, or perhaps banning obvious bots with names like Adhiwejako flying around each zone taking all the herbs from actual players! Blizzard wants to help fight gold buying/selling? Well help people make gold then!

Nope! I actually had to get rid of herbalism, why? because there’s nothing to herb, and Blizzard won’t do anything about it, I literally saw a hacking druid pick a herb in flight form. apparently there’s a group of Chinese farmers in Grobbulus that sit on EVERY mana thistle herb so they can control the market and mark up the prices, @blizzard, PLEASE do something about the spawn rates of herbs!

1 Like

It’s a huge known problem and I too will be dropping herbalism. I guess the bots win.

1 Like

I am bumping this, it is simply ridiculous blizzard wont increase the spawn rate on herbs. They clearly do not understand cause and effect. By letting the china farmers multi-box to take all the resources for the Auction House and mark the prices up, forces some players to purchase gold. however if Blizzard would in crease drops rates or add herbs to all zones of different skill levels would reduce such actions. Blizzard 14.99 is 14.99 regardless of version played. Do something about it.