Do alliance ever sleep?

Hey now i’m canadian, i refuse to say ya’ll :joy::canada:

5 Likes

If you’re on US servers?
Probably. :person_shrugging:

However – If you’re on Oceanic? …

No.

Alliance outnumber Horde greatly.

I remember I told a bunch of US server people that in BFA during the N’Zoth patch whilst in Uldum and they all just laughed in disbelief, so I invited them to phase into my server instead of vice versa for warmode and we had like 3 full hunting parties (so about 15 Alliance) descend upon us - Sending us to the spirit realm in seconds!

Needless to say, they were all stunned. lol

2 Likes

Its not 1:39 am everywhere lolz

1 Like

Hey I saw your emotes in game the other day but I couldn’t find you later. was it you ?

2 Likes

Haha yeah i randomly zoned in next to you, made me really happy :smiley: but then queue popped

2 Likes

You just did

1 Like

Time to faction change to the better faction.

2 Likes

Hemispheres don’t have anything to do with who is and isn’t on though at a given time…

The hemisphere difference mostly affects the seasons in that the northern and southern hemispheres have opposite seasons due to the Earth’s tilt.

1 Like

Yes. We do sleep.
says with circles under eyes

1 Like

You know what they say, sleep is for the weak.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have only lost one warcrate to a sneaky rogue but otherwise almost always get it on Alliance. I wonder if all the Horde players are busy raiding or something.

1 Like

This just reminded me of the fresh and fit videos where he asks the teacher to name 3 countries not in the US.

Her answers were
Australia
London
China :joy:

1 Like

Well… they’re the real sleepless knights, I guess. LOL!

3 Likes

Unlike filthy horde, no.

2 Likes

NA, LA and OCE are the same region in WoW. LA and OCE don’t have enough players of their own to play without NA.

1 Like

There are infinitely many. You don’t have to slice Earth orthogonally. In fact, even if you did want to slice earth orthogonally, there could still be six because we have three dimensions to work with. Up, down, left, right, front, back.

You can also choose a point in spherical coordinates, choose any two angles phi in [0,pi) radians and theta in [0,2pi) radians, connect the furthest point on the sphere away from that one with coordinates phi2= mod(-phi, pi) and theta = mod(theta + pi, 2pi) then draw the diameter between those points and project out a plane that divides the volume in half.

2 Likes

Join a raid. Now YOU are one of the swarmers.

I’ve been joining key farm raids on Forbidden Reach, and we dominate those war crates when they come.

2 Likes

No the earth is flat.

Whatever happened to those idiots? they were so confident in an age of technology… I admire that level of courage to be so wrong.

1 Like

I am one of those as well.
I get off work at 11pm est (unless I’m pulling an OT shift, then I get off at 3am)
My primetime to play is from like midnight until 2 or 3 am.

There is no escape from the Alliance!

2 Likes