DLSS Versus FSR

DLSS 3 needs to be implement in WoW asap. I need 1000 FPS, for reasons. FSR looks god awful. 1080p scaled up to 1440p with DLSS 3 looks almost as good as 1440p. 1080p scaled up to 1440p with FSR is an eyesore.

1 Like

I don’t even know what DLSS or FSR even is.

I feel old. Gaming tech is getting too far ahead of me. I’m happy if something just runs at 60 FPS.

1 Like

Basically Anti-aliasing 2.0 that makes games sharper with less performence requirements and even making the games run better somehow (Black magic essentially lol). But now comes in only Green apple or Banana flavors.

It’s like an upscaling of graphics without actually having that resolution. best I know of it

This my understanding, i have DLSS 2.0, and it works wonderfully upscaleing resolutions using AI. DLSS 3.0 is more of AI boosting more or less frame rates a great bit without a performance hit. But tbh, the new 4xxx series cards are just not worth the price yet. My 3060Ti OC does extremely fine, and my game looks really good on my 4K monitor at 1440p. Do not run 4k because i do not have a display port cable, and i am happy with what i have.

" DLSS 1 and DLSS 2 utilised AI to upscale lower resolution frames to higher resolutions, decreasing rendering loads, DLSS 3 moves things in a different direction by using AI to generate whole frames, creating new intermediate frames between traditionally rendered frames to act as a framerate multiplier."

This^^

1 Like

Obligatory “your eye can only see at 30 fps”

/s

I believe my computer, it would never lie to me!

Imgur

1 Like

276 wasted fps.

smh.

its a tragedy

2 Likes

DLSS at 1440p renders 44% fewer pixels.