DK, Warlock or Holy paladin

Hey Myz. I admit we’re horde but we do fit nearly everything else that you’re looking for. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

Hi, we may raid too late for you but if you could swing it we would otherwise be a great fit.

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 8/8 N
  • 8/8 H
  • 3/8 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Definitely thinking will be between hpally or warlock.

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly! We do need a warlock for sure.
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Greetings Mystiq!

We raid a bit later than your times, but if it is flexible, we are in need of a reliable warlock or another tank. Here is our guild information in case you are interested:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Anything after 12am EST is definitely to late, well at least Sun-Thur

Breakfast Club (Horde) on Hyjal, is looking for more for our 2nd group mythic/heroic! We are in need of a dps and 1 healer with a OS we raid Friday and Saturday 5pm-8pm server (pst) the group is 8/8H 1/8M I would love to speak to you! my tag BouncyBear#111624

Up to the Top

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school.

Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior or Ret Pally
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: Tank with DPS offspec
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

we run an hour later than your post, hopefully it’s not too bad a stretch!

Hullo, my name is Luna and I am a GM of a raid team on area 52.
our guild is called . we have room for you! (if you are seeking a guild).

★★ we raid tues & thurs 9pm EST/server to 12am ★★

★ we are very low-stress. people over parses. we take the time to invest in our team and players

quick historical run-down:

★ several of us have played together over various expansions and different times, we’re doing our own thing.

★We have ranging mythic experience from full clears over previous tiers and expansions and high end progression.

★ we run a lot of mythic+ and are active in other games

★ looking to build a friendly community, we value players and talent.

should this be of interest to you, feel free to contact me via discord or in-game.

★ Luna#14515
★ (co-GM) illuminatus – illuminatus#1347
★ (officer) batteryninja#1624

good luck in your search for a team, should we not meet your needs.