DK, Warlock or Holy paladin

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Main Tank/Off Tank, and talented DPS also a healer/dps/tank hybrid to help with Mythic + runs. Most importantly we are looking for active players who can make most raids and be active in guild.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel before you sign up for raids.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey Myztiq!

[A] Night Eternal - 8/8H 2/8M has an immediate need for raiders that match your crew’s layout. We are currently looking for a few raiders to round out our AOTC and M+ core. Info is below - we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello everyone!

We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M Uldir, but like with many guilds lately - we have been experiencing some slight attendance issues due to the holidays and RL commitments. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Havoc DH, DPS DK, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123).

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are looking for ranged dps, tanks, and healers so any of your classes would be a great addition. We prefer our members to play the class/role they really enjoy, so whatever you enjoyed the most would be work great!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Have answered a few so far.

Balance Reborn a Horde guild on Vek/Nesingwary/Nazgrel sounds like the perfect fit for you.
We have two teams, a semi-hardcore mythic progression and a more laid back heroic progression, Vanir Team.

Vanir Team is 7/8H Uldir going for 2/8M and 8/8H after the holiday break but before next raid drops.

We raid on Friday and Saturday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST, provide one cauldron, all food, gems, enchants, healy pots, etc. My team was formed right before the expansion as a way for people with RL commitments (kids, jobs and whatnot) to raid in a more laid back environment but still be serious about progression.

We are looking for people who can make a commitment to raid on these days to fill out our core team. Of course jobs, family comes first and we understand that some people may not be able to make every raid.

We are a friendly guild made up of mostly adults and our gchat can range from a kids birthday party to R and X rated so a good sense of humor is a must. We do mythic +, achievements runs and after the first of the year will be holding events with prizes ranging from mounts to pets to gold.

Hit me up for more info Btag Inayia#1208

Good Morning

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 8-11pm cst. You said 8-11est in your post, but we usually stop right at 12est if you are able to do that.

We have a strong focus on our community here. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay here because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another warlock to our team - so if you are willing to play that then I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. I’ve added you on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Myztiq!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. Your availability is just what we’re needing and your class line up is great (warlock preferred, but your other classes and flexibility to play all roles would be invaluable). We’re currently 3/8M, pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hello!

We’d be interested in your lock since we’re mostly looking for range at this point. Hit me up and we can talk.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 5/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Thanks for the awesome replies so far. Still in the hunt although hopefully will be ending soon

Hey Myz. I admit we’re horde but we do fit nearly everything else that you’re looking for. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

Hi, we may raid too late for you but if you could swing it we would otherwise be a great fit.

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 8/8 N
  • 8/8 H
  • 3/8 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Definitely thinking will be between hpally or warlock.

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly! We do need a warlock for sure.
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Greetings Mystiq!

We raid a bit later than your times, but if it is flexible, we are in need of a reliable warlock or another tank. Here is our guild information in case you are interested:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Anything after 12am EST is definitely to late, well at least Sun-Thur

Breakfast Club (Horde) on Hyjal, is looking for more for our 2nd group mythic/heroic! We are in need of a dps and 1 healer with a OS we raid Friday and Saturday 5pm-8pm server (pst) the group is 8/8H 1/8M I would love to speak to you! my tag BouncyBear#111624

Up to the Top

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school.

Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior or Ret Pally
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: Tank with DPS offspec
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

we run an hour later than your post, hopefully it’s not too bad a stretch!

Hullo, my name is Luna and I am a GM of a raid team on area 52.
our guild is called . we have room for you! (if you are seeking a guild).

★★ we raid tues & thurs 9pm EST/server to 12am ★★

★ we are very low-stress. people over parses. we take the time to invest in our team and players

quick historical run-down:

★ several of us have played together over various expansions and different times, we’re doing our own thing.

★We have ranging mythic experience from full clears over previous tiers and expansions and high end progression.

★ we run a lot of mythic+ and are active in other games

★ looking to build a friendly community, we value players and talent.

should this be of interest to you, feel free to contact me via discord or in-game.

★ Luna#14515
★ (co-GM) illuminatus – illuminatus#1347
★ (officer) batteryninja#1624

good luck in your search for a team, should we not meet your needs.