DK Tier set bug

I have 4/5 equipped of season 3 Dragonflight DK (Unholy) Tier, all slots but shoulder. I received a season 4 Dragonflight shoulder tier piece. It does not stack with the previous tier, despite the set bonus being the same as season 3, as this was the voted tier set for season 4 as well. This is intended, I imagine. However, with the new tier piece on, while still having 4/5 of s3 tier on, I no longer get the 4 set Magus amplify damage buff. Weirdly, the 2 set spawning an extra magus works just fine. Not sure if this issue has affected other classes, perhaps other classes that also had their s4 set bonus be the same as previous s3 set bonus? Unequipping the new tier piece resolves this issue.

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue as mage, I got a s4 tier shoulder and suddenly I lost my tier bonus while I have 4/5 s3 set equipped

1 Like

If unlike me you are lucky enough and still have the old shoulder and didn’t delete/sell it you can replace it by getting naked and use the equipment manager to put your gear back again, fixed the issue, but once you put the season4 piece back, the tier set stops working

Likely intentional, not a bug.

Same, but on arcane mage here. Ended up dropping the piece of new tier, will I guess hold out until I have all 4 pieces???