DK tank LF guild

413 DK tank LF guild for raiding and mythic+. looking for a guild that raids tuesday and wed nights but can also do thursday as well.

Toons name is actually Youwillobey not bloodytoledo

Hello YouwillObey, I am the GM of Tom Sellecks Mustache here on Thrall, we are an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9Est. If you are interested I would love to talk to you about playing with TSM.
I will post our guild information below, I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck in your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic 7/9N Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for 10.1 and beyond. With the changes to guilds, we would like to welcome our Alliance allies to the Dark Side. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.