DK Shadowlands Changes...2H Frost! :D

1st paragraph: PPM and RPPM are often used interchangeably, all you are doing is being pedantic.

Second paragraph: It was already explained to you. Maybe if you read what people said, you’d have an understanding of what people are stating. Its really not that hard. 14k posts and you still can’t seem to understand what has been stated in a basic way.

1 Like

Well, they are using it wrong because these are different types of procs to Blizzard and a post was made which was explained the difference between the 3 different types of procs at the time. CD based procs where it couldn’t proc again until the CD was finished, PPM which is a proc chance, and RPPM which is real procs per minute. It was on the forums until it was cleaned up. It was mirrored in other places like xpoff . com by a poster named necroauqa.

They are not the same.

Oh, no I understand completely what was said. Based on auto attacks with a crit-scaling ppm. That means the trigger is auto attacks, and the ppm (proc chance) scales with crit %. That does absolutely nothing to solve the issue.

The best part of this is now I don’t have to offspecc to benefit from cheesing my Weapon choice for obligatory ilevel numbers :^)

Don’t know if everyone else has already seen this but

It looks like they’re lifting the spec restrictions on artifact appearances, so the true Frost will be able to use those beautiful blue Apocalypse skins.

4 Likes

My only sadness is the fact that…I never got the mage tower mogs.

I have some of the mage tower appearances for my chars and some specs have them and others do not. I do not have a single one for mage however I have them for dk. So I see one problem with this is when 2h are trans mogged into dw like unholy into dw.

What would be the issue?

It was brought up in another thread about the weapon attack speeds. How if you have someone that has a 2h transmog into dw that your dw should be attacking faster but you wont be due to the attack speed of 2h. And same with 2h xmoged over dw.

It will make you look like your swinging a 2h weapon as if it was nothing. Now for some classes in example Enhancement Shaman where doom hammer could be used 2h or 1h I can see that(and I do know enhancement does not get 2h weapon just using that as an example.) But in other cases like in example dks that dw but want to use the unholy weapon it will look strange. Sorry for the long response. And yes this was brought up in a bring 2h back as cosmetic thread.

I don’t believe anyone will notice unless they are paying attention to white numbers.

I can see that, unfortunately I am someone that catches those small things and it can bug the hell out of me. Prime example is why I do not like male orc transmogs. You can literally see the shoulders floating in the air. Makes finding good mogs for my Enh shaman a pain.

Understandable, its why i dont use the legion relics on my BE paladin. The shield clips the shoulders

Right… I main an enh shaman and looking for transmogs for him for the shoulders is so frustrating as I am looking through all of the options most of them seem to float in mid air. And once I see something like that I will always see it. Its why I only have really 2-3 outfits for my Shaman. As the shoulders are ones that do not float in the air. Its another reason why any orcs or taurens I do not use horse based mounts like the Death Chargers they look stupid on those mounts as the mounts do not scale to proper proportions for them so they look bad on the mount.

Sweet. Now my frost can use my unholy apocalypse mogs. Even when I unlocked the hidden from mage tower. Sad that they removed it. Could’ve just kept it in since warlock green fire stayed.

I would have liked the chance to unlock all of the transmogs. But I can understand if you look at it we would over power the mage tower at higher lvl and ilvl. Unless they scaled us down to legion stats and what not. But they would have to hard set the scaled down numbers.

The green fire warlock isn’t scaled to now. Meaning you one shot it if you’re above 90. So for mage tower would still be scaled to 110. Don’t think we need to be scaled down just because the warlock one isn’t scaled up to 120 if that make sense.

It does, the green fire was a feat of strength to beat it at 90. So yea i can see them not scaleing it down. But with all the “your not playing the game the way we want you to from blizzard” That’s how I would see them doing the mage tower. Just like how Ion said that 2h enhancement was not playing enhancement correctly after vanilla, just like how he said in legion people should not be playing Demo locks. Saying things like that shows the real reason why they are so stubborn. Its their game but we are not playing how “they want us to”. Which is a problem in itself.

Oh yeah for sure man I understand. If only they would’ve juslike read people suggesting ideas and retweak it and what not.

But…But…But people play the game wrong… Which is a load of bs. Blizzard is too controlling give us choices let us play our chars how we want to.