DK PVP Rep Sad

Frost doesn’t need any buffs at all lmao

Coming from the class that has by far the highest representation in pvp. Arguably the best class for pvp.

1 Like

Frost dk doesn’t need anything, buff unholy

Just because one spec needs help doesn’t mean the other one doesn’t need some adjustments as well. Absolutely unholy needs help. Even blood could use some pve help with some dps.

1 Like

If your goal is viability for your class then frost dk IF ANYTHING, needs the most minor of adjustments, unholy is the spec that needs attention in terms of buffs/reworks to talents

Absolutely unholy needs more work. That doesn’t diminish the fact that frost needs it too. The entire dk class is very underrepresented. Warriors on the other hand are kings. Heck, one of the best dk comps requires a warrior for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Frost is already very good, buff unholy and make frost dumpster in pvp

Ok, you are just a troll. Thanks.

I’m not trolling at all, frost is already rlly good and unholy is a few changes away from being rlly good too, it just needs a way to live against physical damage, like unholy is already 100% playable to glad it’s just hard to deal with ret war and frost tsgs, obv unholy needs changes to its talents too

@Acidrhys. Stop feeding the troll.

Rawchicken, you have no clue what you are talking about and it is apparent. Frost is objectively bad. This is evident in class rep and mechanically through meters. Feel free to defend you stance though. “Frost doesn’t need any buffs at all lmao,” “Frost is already very good” are laughable arguments a two year old would make.

Or, you can just show us where the bad little DK touched you. Holds Arthas doll up

Edit: Also, when arguably the best DK in the world basically benches his DK for a warrior you know something is broken.

5 Likes

Frost dk is good and if u can’t win games then it’s a player issue

Thinking frost dk is bad is fried lmao

It is not good, its in the bottom of pvp ladder. People don’t play classes only because they like them, they do it because they’re strong.
Warrior did not became the absolute n1 class because thrall rerolled to warrior. They are in that spot because of their supreme unbalance over the other classes.

3 Likes

Calling frost dk bad proves that none of you even play pvp lmao

I just got 2.1. On my server there are 5 dks with that rating or above

2 of them are toons of the same person, Vigarsts, wich is competing with rank1. So that makes only 4 people.

Try to play with something without the help blizzard dev team to compensate your skills and you’ll understand.

2 Likes

Nobody cares about how many dks on your server are duelist, kind of a weird flex, and for the 100000th time representation doesn’t equal viability lmao.

you said that we don’t even play, I proved you’re wrong

you afraid of blizz making you a class that requires more than 3 fingers to play?

2 Likes

Trying to come after me for playing a class that has a higher skill cap than frost dk is kinda cringe bro

$hit class is $hit. Thanks to smooth brain pvp and pve theory crafters, sheep community (who are toxic) and toxic devs.

We aren’t getting anything aside from uncapped aoe, nor do we really deserve it as a player base subset for all the horrendous feedback from people who, quite frankly don’t have the slightest idea what “weak” “strong” and “op” actually look like in game.

2 Likes

Bingo. The scaling is pretty crazy this expansion. For going back to level 60, which is basically classic, people are critting for cata numbers. Moving forward we would get to the point of where they had to do squishes quicker than ever before.

64k crits, 76k crits, demon bolt doing 30k crits at like 200ilvl and able to 2 shot people with power siphon.

I mentioned that a while ago. Bouncing abilities have an issue because they are balanced around it actually bouncing. If you cant actually bounce it then the damage is severely limited or like for the GW2 Staff Mesmer, you dont apply as many conditions if you are fighting a 1v1 vs anything so it bounces to either you or friendlies within range. If it could also bounce to you and you can stick on someone, you can at least get as much damage on 1 target as possible. If you cant you might as well just use something else. Even in D3 there is a rune to allow haunt to jump to you until another enemy is in range. Bouncing abilities need to bounce off the caster or a friendly within range, period.

And its not even really uncapped. It just has a soft cap now and everything after that gets reduced. It wasnt even working the last time I was in the ptr on things like Frostscythe. It was still 5 targets and any other target took 0 damage.

What Blizzard should do is get 2 people that play the class for every spec or class, and do design that way. Just going through the forums and implementing the first suggestion you see to an overall issue is not a good way to design or fix anything.

2 Likes