DK Player and a Warlock player looking for a guild

Sorry hear about the troubles you are facing we are at Rygelon now, and we had 3 members all have to leave for various RL reasons like military deployment and so on. We are looking at bringing in a couple people who know the fights so we can keep moving forward. We don’t run with 25 people we run with about 15 -17 or so. Please read our blurb below and reach out if you have any questions or if it sounds like a good fit.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

[H][US][Hellscream/Zangarmarsh] Recruiting for Mythic - Sunday 8-10/11 PM EST

Hello!

I would love for your group to join my team!

Dark Vindication is a Mythic progression guild that also has multiple Heroic teams on the servers US-Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.

Progression: 10/11H, 0/10M

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Saturday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: A Havok DH

Current Wants: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, and a Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey!
GPA is a newer guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well. We are about a month old and after just 4 heroic raid nights are 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde. We also have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hello Ashalini! For your consideration [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hey, my guild raids sun-Mon 7-10 pm est we’re 9/11H 6% pull on rygelon. Add me on discord for some more info

Neil#4199

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

JETSKI [H] Illidan

Raid times:

• Tuesday 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
  • Wednesday 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
  • Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm EST ( OPTIONAL Heroic/Normal depending on who needs what)

Who we are:

Jetski is a guild composed of many MULTI CE leads/officers that wanted a more relaxed raid atmosphere. We were tired of the yelling/raging in discord the toxic environments, and assumption that you need to be “hardcore” and “demeaning” to prog. A lot of us have been playing together for years and strive to build a home/family of friends that DO want to get CE and mythic prog each tier, but in non hardcore manner while still having a little fun. Plenty of 3k IO players who push keys everyday and PVP’ers in the off time.

Where we are at:

*11/11H as a guild starting mythic next week. CE is the goal!

We are also recruiting M+ and PVP players as we have a lot of players running outside of raid time!

Missionarry (officer)
Discord : Mission#1622
Btag : Missionarry#1841

Doomzz (officer) Discord : Doom#2420

Hey there, any interest in Horde? We are on Illidan, starting our prog on heroic jailer and looking for a few more DPS to get this one cleared and to build a team going forward.

We raid sat/sun at 7pm eastern until 10 and do loads of keys throughout the week.

My disc is yabigchoob#1967 if you have any questions

Cheers

Hi Ashalini! Firehawk is my guild from Proudmoore that is in need of dps and healers. It looks like our current progressions match, both clearing up to Rygelon and some prog on Lords. A liitle about us: we are a guild with 2 raid teams. Corpse Run, which is the one you’d be interested in, is the mythic weekday team that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-9pst. Twilight Fenix is out weekend casual heroic team that raids Fridays and Sundays 6-9pst. Corpse Run atm is trying to fill to 20 in order to start mythic content and would be happy to have you if you’re interested. You can contact me via bnet at Brerellin#1558 if you want to sit down and talk sometime. Hope you consider joining the Firehawk family!

IRONFIST is a Horde guild on US-Illidan. IRONFIST has existed across many games and even pre-dates WoW as it was formed back in Planetside in 2002. IRONFIST has a long history of getting Ahead of the Curve and getting some Mythic prog. Every tier, we strive to do better than the previous tier, and SoFO is no exception. While we are not pushing for CE, our members have a desire to always kill the next boss. Where that leads in the future is anyone’s guess, but if you’re looking for a guild that AotC is the expectation and not the hope, then IRONFIST is for you.

IRONFIST is looking for everyone, although we have a strong need for DPS in general. If you don’t meet our requirements or feel you’re not experienced enough, please do not let that stop you from applying. We can teach people how to raid, but we can’t make someone care about becoming better if they don’t want to be. We’re looking more for the person than the class/spec.

Current Needs

Backup-Tank/Healer: We are looking for at least 1 backup tank and healer, for healers we’d probably like two.

Ranged DPS: We basically need everything here. SPriest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele Shaman … Whatever it is, we want you!

Melee DPS: ENH Shaman, Survival Hunter, Warrior, DK, maybe a rogue with good logs

Raid Times

Tuesday/Thursday: 8-10:00PM CST

If you are interested and/or have questions, contact palmermarc#1320 “Krymoore-Illidan” or add me on Discord: Palmer#7416

Hello! Looking for a guild? We are located on Sargeras (Alliance). We are a small guild looking to add some new raiders/members to our ranks. We are in need of DPS, back up heals, and possibly a main tank for the right person. Currently on Heroic progression. We want to have a good time and value that above all else. We are all adults with busy lives and we put our real lives above all else. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 800-1000 pm CST/900-1100 pm EST. We also enjoy doing mythic dungeons & some PVP with an active Discord. We are really just looking for a people with good attitudes that want to have fun while working together as a group whether you raid or just hang out for fun. If this sounds like something you would be into or would like more info, please contact MsWorri-Revive (Sargeras) or battle tag Worri#11344

Hiya! Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Tusken Raiders is looking to expand our roster for Mythic content. We are a two day raiding guild with CE as our goal for this tier.

Currently 11/11H 2/11M

Current raid days are Fri-Sat (Mythic) 7-10 PST and Trial days would be either Wed or Thur 6-8 PST (Heroic).

Please add me for more info
Disc: Broadsword0486#7243
Battlenet: Broadsword86#1136

Hey ashalini! You guys look like they’d fit in very nicely with our current comp and i think you’ll find our competitive yet friendly atmosphere a nice change of pace.
We’re on Lightbringer-us Alliance.

5/10 M SoD last tier, currently 10/11 Heroic Sepulcher Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM! If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey! Loot Hoarders is a 2 night a week (with optional 3rd) raiding guild that has gotten AOTC and 2-4 mythic bosses down every tier for the last few expansions. We raid Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30 - 11:30pm EST and optionally on Mondays same time. We have a pretty active M+ scene and a very active discord. Let me know if this sounds like something you’d be a good fit for!

Hit me up on bnet #1435 if interested!

Not sure what toon you are interested in playing but we could probably find a spot for either. DKs we are especially light on.

Depending on your ambitions…

hey i know exactly what you are talking about, people have false promises and always like to sugarcoat things to not hurt anyones feelings but clearly to get aotc and push into mythic content you have to pull people outside and let them know what to fix and if they dont then they have to be bench. contact me on discord - Desaf#1745 or BNET Festy#1136 . check us out Mod please delete