DK nerfs make the class unplayable

Strangulate. Spellwarding. Grip. Blinding. Abomlimb + backpeddle. Asphyxiate. Normal kick.

4 Likes

What’s too much, facts? You can’t name a single thing in our kit aside from AMS that we have against magic.

Not a single thing.

deathgrip, mind freeze…unholy has pet stun, frost has breath stun and disorient lol

You can’t take all of that, strangulate and asphyxiate are replacements of each other, so that’s just one, Everybody has a kick, so that doesn’t count. Spellwarding isn’t takent, and abomb limb is just a forced movement that many other classes also have, and it doesn’t spell lock you.

Unholy also has pet kick, and access to blind.

Don’t forget strangulate and spellwarden.

1 Like

Yeah, all of these to disrupt then death strike healing for a lot when unaffected by mortal strikes and into burst. Caster flings a big spell at you, dump RP to top self.

Unholy made most wizards miserable to play.

Again, most nerfs were deserved, but DS might’ve been a bit too much. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Should’ve hit spellwarden again.

Wrong. L2p

1 Like

Yes, you can. This is retail.

1 Like

Oh, no. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes

Big yikes 10

That guy probably won’t reply again after that f up.

Healing for a lot with Death Strike? Are you high? DS was already nerfed years ago for it’s burst healing, Aside from a Dark Succor proc, we aren’t healing from it in a meaningful way.

Not after today, but yeah. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Not anytime in the last 2 years.

then you must not be great at DK. because on mine i literally could not be killed.
the hit to aboms limb is what really hurts.
but good players can adapt and overcome.
and as a person that loves DK, they did need a nerf.
im def not above saying that my class is too powerful when im soloing 3 people that are fully geared.
now, one class that needs to be made unplayable with nerfs? DEMON HUNTER.

What are you smoking, bruh.

The class was quite durable.

1 Like

Ive seen dks dive onto groups of 15+ and only death strike, in terms of defensives, and survive long enough for the rest of their group to arrive.

Homie there was unholy dks doing 10m+ healing in randoms

You could literally immune any setup from most casters, and then heal whatever residual damage came in while doing insane damage. Class was cooked.

My enhance that was lightning bolting for well over 250k in prepatch couldn’t even scratch a dk. It was actually so gross

3 Likes

All the fotm DKs gonna hop over to Havoc or Fury, and then those’ll get nerfed in a few days.

3 Likes