DK impossible to kill

Ok I am not a super great pvper and I am not doing arena only Wpvp and BGs.
A DK (blood i think) ganked me while I was questing and even if I was not an easy kill I died. I took him around 10% a couple of time bu he restored his life pretty easily. I use a spirit beast and maybe this helped me a lot to survive longer but at the end he won.
I tried to keep distance but was almost impossible cause his damned grasp (I dunno if this is the correct name of the spell)
Is there any way to kill a Blood DK 1vs1 for a Bm?

Blood DK is a tank, and it probably has the best self healing of all tanks. It’s supposed to be damn near impossible to kill.

Blood DK are really hard to kill as we have little sustain ourselves. While they do decent damage, we have plenty of reaction time. I would most likely just flee the fight and come back to the quest once he’s gone. The time spent fighting him probably isn’t worth it.

I am pretty horrible at pvp and am super casual but I have had some success with a wasp pet in normal random bgs. Its Sting reduces healing and it’s a Ferocity pet so you get the Leech effect and Bloodlust. I would try that as an alternative to a spirit beast. I also use Viper Sting for a little more healing reduction.

As bm hunter, your pet is your biggest weakness vs death knights, they will death strike it an make it about impossible to kill them. if you play marksman youd have a better chance as you can go without pet an have insane range on them, they will never catch you.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this works for BfA MM though. What used to be kiting pros I think even blood dk now have a better tool kit then MM :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Uhuh I didn’t think this. And prolly this was the key of the fight.

I know I’m late to this thread but as a dk main I would like to share a tip that could help. When the DK is low in health and has full runic power turtle….

Using turtle offensively ensures he can’t heal. You can’t do damage but it gives you time to separate and come up with a plan. Had a MM do this to me yesterday and I wanted to cry lmao.

I guess if your BM he can heal off your pet tho

And even though it’s a necro, I’ll add to save disengage for AFTER his grab. Use that and your traps to keep distance. I’ve also pulled my pet back intermittently to limit the DK healing off using death strikes on it.

Add in most hunter attacks are Physical damage that’s mitigated by plate wearers,

Arcane shot is expensive but does magical damage, only option.

2 Likes