DK dps w/OS tank spec reroll with 7/8M xp LF guild

*update- I did manage to run through another round of heroic EP and kill the first three bosses on mythic with a psuedo pug. I am 431 ilvl with benthic and 435 without. Where my gear is lacking is Azerite (for both unholy/frost), trinkets, and weapon (frost weapons are ok though). That is easy enough to get at any rate. Patch comes out in about a month and I want to be settled in a guild by the time 8.3 rolls out. DKs are looking to be good next tier and next tier should be a good one!

Hello and happy Monday!

I am a dps DK that can backup tank looking for a good progression focused mythic guild. My schedule is changing soon and I will need to be up early mornings so my current late night raiding guild won’t fit.

I just rerolled to my dk (to prepare for 8.3) but I have 428 ilvl (with benthic) gear and a 65 neck level. I am working on my mechagon essence for next tier. I have logs if needed, mostly heroic though. I only killed the first 2 bosses on my DK once. My hunter has the experience and hopefully a Za’qul kill soon!

I will offer to even become a backup raider as well. I am confident that I will earn a raid spot relatively quickly unless the guild has a low turnover rate. I can play both specs sufficiently. My goal is CE for next tier. I used to raid hardcore and got the server firsts (hung around US 100) but was burnt out and when I came back I stuck to casual raiding. I am ready to beat the game again.

As for the mage- if you want a fire mage to join the guild with me I have a friend that wants to come along. This can be discussed farther if there is interest. Please note, if the guild is Alliance, the mage will not be joining me

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Does your guild run logs?

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188 (Discord: Spanky #0476)

would have room for both if you get your DK preped properly

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is an established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: exceptional candidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: ANY

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M (18%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Eternal Palace!

7/8M EP
9/9M BoD

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

We also have a new addition to the guild:

Raid Times - 10:30PM - 12:30AM EST Sun, Mon, Tues

*** The new team is looking for all roles. Special interest in someone looking for a raid lead role. Guild supports recruitment, supplies, and other necessities for this role.

Current Needs at the time of this post are listed below. I will update as it changes in the replies.

Tank - Only looking at off-spec tanks at this time
Healer - Disc Priest, Rsham
Ranged - Lock, Spriest, Mage, Boomkin
Melee - Warrior, Rogue

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history (9 years!) filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 430+ preferred, neck lvl 65+
  • Benthic gear, if your class requires it.
  • Strong preference for previous/recent mythic experience, but not necessary in some cases.

Mandatory Expectations for Mythic Raiders:

• Complete a M+ appropriate to the current gear cap on weekly chests.
  • Continue to work on AP for neck levels to unlock essences.
  • Prepare the fights, to the best of your ability. This includes PTR videos, if necessary, for new raid tiers.
  • Be knowledgeable and flexible with their class and spec.

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536
Recruitment: Drinkinmycup#1192

I would like to clarify that I am CST so anything past 12 CST (1 EST) is too late unless it is on a weekend night

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…

hey would def be interested in getting YOU not the mage lol in as dps and we are alliance unfortunately for the mage :frowning: check out our guild info below!

Hiya - I’m with Mediocrity, a newer guild on Thrall (coming up on 2 months old: 4/8M, sub 30% on Org) looking to put together a solid group for 8.3

We have some really, really good players on roster and are looking to round it out with some exceptional DPS. We have a few core Prog Team spots left to fill - we would have room for both a mage and a DK given the right performance from both parties :slight_smile:

We started the tier out late, but in a short amount of time we’ve created a guild and roster (from scratch) and have made quick progress. We have high hopes for 8.3 and are aiming for CE

Outside of raid, we run keys regularly (typically in the range of 15-20s) and dabble in PvP - we’re a small but active guild with a chill and family-like vibe. :slight_smile:

If we sound like a potential fit, or if you have any questions feel free to hit me up here, or on discord (bedhed#0001) or you can hop in to our guild discord and take a looksie (join code: jEDRNgT)

updated where my DK is at currently

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Hi Kneekhol. If our times work for you, would like to chat.

4/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy paly or Disc priest

Ranged DPS – all (preference for Ele shaman)

Melee DPS – all (preference for Warrior, DH, Ret paladin, Rogue)

Tanks – off tank (solid dps/tank) preference for dk, paladin

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Still looking! Went frost for this next week to show logs for that spec as well. (it also sims higher with lower ilvl than unholy). As a side note, I want a guild at least 6/8 M maybe 5/8 M kind of depends on the guild :>