Dk bot wars

I think its come to the point that there’s a post created for every DK bot and person complaining about dk bots and maybe even the DK bots are complaing about the DK bots

Next WoW classic feature will be " BOT WARS "

5 Likes

Blizzard.
Does.
Not.
Care.
About.
The.
Bots.

Just unsub or give in. Maybe start botting yourself?

2 Likes

Nah man,they care !
I feel like there’s gonna be one BIG news release like at a comic con introducing “BOT WARS”
These people gonna force blizz’s hand and ruin the surprise

1 Like

Each bot account is buying a copy of the game and paying a subscription. Banning the bots does not behoove Blizzard, financially. And Blizzard has only cared about quarterly profits for about 7-8 years now. So good luck. Any actions against botting will be fundamentally performative.

I think it should also be said that every time Blizzard does a massive ban wave they invariably trap a ton of legitimate players in the net. Then, they get a million ban appeals and it’s hard to know who was erroneously banned and who wasn’t as even the bot accounts are appealing with the same verbiage as the legitimate players. It becomes a costly, drawn out and disastrous PR adventure for them every time. This further erodes their desire to do so.

1 Like

Nobody cares about your stupid opinion. Go away.

…what?

I mean IF we are to believe innocent players are caught in the net. Like the last ban wave in prepatch with AV.

I don’t believe most of the people who claim to have been innocently banned. Pretty sure blizzard just found out how many of their players are botters.

I, personally, ate a 7 day suspension for “AV non-participation”. I was leveling a 61 priest through AV and apparently wasn’t playing the BG the way Blizzard wanted. I would rush Galv, heal it, go to IBT tower and defend it until it burned. According to the Blizzard rep I appealed to, I needed to “stay with the group” more. 1-3man defending towers was not “in the spirit of AV”. I asked him point blank if their data indicated I was AFK a single time or had received a single AFK flag and he said “No”. Which is obvious. I was at my computer the entire time. It was just that Blizzard wants you to be actively fighting in BGs and a lot of AV… is waiting…

So yeah, they refused my appeal. Banned for defending towers. About 2 months later, it happened to two of my guildmates. Love it.

2 Likes

Can they check if they’re running a valid Windows license while they’re at it

OP,

I hear bots are fine because people want GDKPs. Can’t have GDKPs without all the bots.

So therefore bots are fine according to some of the users here.

Have fun.

I find that about 80-90% of people in the off hours are bots in the 58-79 Bracket.

At this point I see far more bots and gold sellers playing than actual players. Both in PvE and PvP.

Classic has become a whale sanctuary where people who could never clear the original content can feel somewhat relevant by pulling out the wallet.

1 Like

Every battleground last night on the Grob battlegroup was filled with at minimum 7-8 dk bots. that ruined every game. We pay a subscription to maintain the quality of play. This isn’t acceptable. The botting so blatant too. not too mention the insane amount of bots i encountered leveling an alt. Looking back this problem started really booming around October and they still haven’t provided a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.