DK and Druid, Looking for a new guild

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4s and 1099 Rs to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wet suit on and an inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, led by a 4/8m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself an invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee - (rogues, Warriors, monk,dk, shaman,Druid)
  • Need Ranged dps- (priest, druid,shaman,warlock,hunter,mage)

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add Lunaspark#1158.and as always chad factor out.

Hey Rolebarick,

Welcome back! We can offer you solid mythic progression, M+, and superbestfriends over in <Esper> on just a ONE NIGHT a week commitment (with the option to opt into additional nights/activities). Our schedule also seems to align with yours. Here’s the spam. Looking forward to chatting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/8M EP | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hello :slight_smile:

[A] Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

Soul Tap 6/8M @ US-Lightbringer (Alliance)

Right now we are under the Cutting Edge or bust mentality.

Currently Recruiting:
Bold Text: Priority

• Ranged DPS: Any exceptional applicants
  • Melee DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior, Ret Pally , DH
  • Healers: Shaman, Monk
  • ANY exceptional players
  • Offer paid Transfers

https://soultapgaming.com/
Contact Sarrus#1238 (Bnet) &/or Sarrus#4722 (Discord) if you are interested or have any questions.

Potential applicants should have mythic experience in BoA or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have a thorough understanding of their classes and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below and discord tags as a last resort.

Schedule:

*** Tuesday**: 9pm- 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST)
*** Wednesday**: 9pm - 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST)

• Thursday: Alt raid- Used to prioritize gearing up people who are main swapping between tiers or in anticipation of a tier

About Us:
@ US-Lightbringer (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are a group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since Wrath. Our officer core has extensive US Top 50 experience as raiders and officers. Our members have a number of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 75 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 2-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:

• 6/8M Eternal Palace. Extending UNTIL we achieve Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth:

• 7/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (We were reforming at the time)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression:

• 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
  • 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal.

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc.
  • Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
  • Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement
  • I would love to say we foster a Christian family-friendly raiding environment, but I can’t say any of that soooo be prepared for cringy comments and probably some outrageous stuff.

Contacts:
Sarrus will be your first point of contact within Soul Tap
Recruit Lead: Sarrus (Btag: Sarrus#1238 . Discord: Sarrus#4722)
Officers: “Ash” (Discord: kobieson#7994)
GM: Celdra (Discord: Celdra#7086)

We may be just what your looking for!

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 10pm EST to 1am EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi There,

I feel like my guild would be a great fit for you and your brother. We raid Tue/Wed 9p-12a EST. We are a heroic raiding guild that has a ton of fun while killing bosses. We are currently 8/8H. We also run quite a bit of M+. Add me on btag Zorn#1806 or Discord Zorn#6980 for more info or check out our thread. [H] The Excellent Adventure(11/12H) is LFM for Heroic Raiding!

Unno if quite our times would fit since they are est but take a look and if they do feel freeto add

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4s and 1099 Rs to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wet suit on and an inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, led by a 4/8m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself an invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee - (rogues, Warriors, monk,dk, shaman,Druid)
  • Need Ranged dps- (priest, druid,shaman,warlock,hunter,mage)

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add Lunaspark#1158.and as always chad factor out.

Hi Rolebarick,

Im not sure what difficulty you are looking for in terms of heroic vs mythic but if heroic check out our information below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey!

Hope you and your brother are doing well! Thought I’d see if I could interest ya’ll in possibly joining Horde Against Humanity - Hyjal!.

We are a guild focused on community while also pushing content. We run keys throughout the week and raid on Wed/Sat from 7-10PM PST. We also do a keys night on Fridays to have fun and make sure everyone gets a chance to get a key for the week. We also run an alt night raid/more keys on mondays to round out the week.

If we sound like a good fit for yall, feel free to send me a message on Discord: Shockstar#6626 or Bnet: Shöck#11888.

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Four Ready Checks is a flexible, heroic-focused guild that also has a casual focus on mythic. We are currently rebuilding our roster for Ny’alotha but our primary goal is to prepare for Shadowlands. Our raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11 PM EST for Heroic and Wednesday and Friday 11:30 PM to 2 AM EST for Mythic. We are active in the evenings and participate in varied content (e.g. mythic keystones, leveling, etc.) throughout the week. If you’re interested in joining please reach out to one of our officers below via Battlenet:

zface#11676
siklr#11686
fox#16365
Zhanne#1748

We are on Dalaran and if this sounds like something you’re interested in, hit me up or any of the others listed and we’d be happy to talk to you!

Add me @ Basedgod#1650

hey would you be open to sat/sun 7-10pm est for raid times?

Hey There Rolebarick!
Out of Reality is a recently formed guild on Stormrage full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. Currently 8/8H with Mythic progression in mind. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

7/8M 57% Queen Asz killed 1 add got the 2nd add to 45% Prog recruiting any exceptional players for our mythic team also do mythic plus a lot with each other on horde we supply food flasks pots and a 10 for the week we raid tuesday wednesday 6:30PST to 10:30PST for 4 hours if you would like to join please add my discord Connor#9146 :slight_smile:

checking in to see if you have found a guild?

Hi there!

I think you and your brother will be good for our group:)

My name is Kaniele and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow!
We are recruiting members to join our CORE mythic group teams as well as people to join our raiding team!

We are a small group of fun, friendly, down to earth people. We are currently rebuilding after losing most members due to classic and a bit of a hiatus.
Our goal each tier is to clear Heroic. We run mythic + weekly and like to do things on off days such as mog/mount runs, achievement runs and Alt runs.

Current Raid days/times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST but willing to switch a day to another weekday if majority votes on it.

Please message me if you are a down to earth person who doesn’t care so much about the logs but about having fun. Understand that this is a guild REBUILDING and is looking for active members to become a part of this community.

You may add me on bnet or discord.
Bnet-Kaniele#11677
Discord-Kaniele#7366

Hi both! We could use you guys on our team now and going into 8.3. See info below for more details. Hoping to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

That was a lengthy trip making it through all the other guild posts ^.^

Anyway, I’m Ken! Not sure if you’re still looking or not based on when you posted, but if you are you should check us out on WoWProg! Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST. It seems like you have a similar mentality to ours and we would love to chat with you more! If not, good luck on the guild search!