DK and Druid, Looking for a new guild

hey would you be open to sat/sun 7-10pm est for raid times?

Hey There Rolebarick!
Out of Reality is a recently formed guild on Stormrage full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. Currently 8/8H with Mythic progression in mind. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

7/8M 57% Queen Asz killed 1 add got the 2nd add to 45% Prog recruiting any exceptional players for our mythic team also do mythic plus a lot with each other on horde we supply food flasks pots and a 10 for the week we raid tuesday wednesday 6:30PST to 10:30PST for 4 hours if you would like to join please add my discord Connor#9146 :slight_smile:

checking in to see if you have found a guild?

Hi there!

I think you and your brother will be good for our group:)

My name is Kaniele and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow!
We are recruiting members to join our CORE mythic group teams as well as people to join our raiding team!

We are a small group of fun, friendly, down to earth people. We are currently rebuilding after losing most members due to classic and a bit of a hiatus.
Our goal each tier is to clear Heroic. We run mythic + weekly and like to do things on off days such as mog/mount runs, achievement runs and Alt runs.

Current Raid days/times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST but willing to switch a day to another weekday if majority votes on it.

Please message me if you are a down to earth person who doesn’t care so much about the logs but about having fun. Understand that this is a guild REBUILDING and is looking for active members to become a part of this community.

You may add me on bnet or discord.
Bnet-Kaniele#11677
Discord-Kaniele#7366

Hi both! We could use you guys on our team now and going into 8.3. See info below for more details. Hoping to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

That was a lengthy trip making it through all the other guild posts ^.^

Anyway, I’m Ken! Not sure if you’re still looking or not based on when you posted, but if you are you should check us out on WoWProg! Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST. It seems like you have a similar mentality to ours and we would love to chat with you more! If not, good luck on the guild search!