Divorced dad LF a raiding guild

Hey there all,

I have recently gotten some more free time and downloaded the game again. I’m a veteran player that has been playing on and off since launch. To be honest I haven’t raided since wotlk, but I have been an avid PvPer.

I’m starting fresh on a new account and want to get into raiding and mythic +. I can roll what ever is needed, but I’m going to have to level/gear up in the meantime because I already wasted my boost lol.

I’m a good player that does research, gets all the addons, and am comfortable playing any role. I might need to get some practice in, but I’m confident ill be solid pretty soon. Would love to find a guild that would be willing to put up with me for a bit, and hopefully have some good times in the future.

1 Like

Hello Crazytaco!

Area 52
Horde

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

We also like to do other activities. But our focus is end game.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
And Thank you for your interest! :grin:

we might be what your looking for

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Hey Crazy! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 6/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team needs are 1 healer and some dps.

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hey there, If you are looking for a guild we at would love to have you. We are newly formed looking to expand our esports brand to the WoW scene. We will have all aspects casual in the guild for those who just want to sit back, relax and enjoy some raiding! On the other side we will offer a more semi-hardcore raiding to help prog the guild!
You could be a wonderful addition. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, would love to hear from you.
discord: mrjuxtv
bnet: MrJuxTV#1759

Hi CrazyTaco,

I help run a guild called The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are currently raiding Heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week. We are all adults, some with kids, all with jobs and some with lives so we understand what is important in Life.

Raid Times/Days: 8:15 to 10:30 PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday
And if you’re up for Mythic Plus shenanigans, we’re on Fridays and Mondays for sure, or whenever five of us are feeling that gaming itch.

What makes us stand out? We’re not just about the loot; we’re the guild that’s got your back with everything you need—food, crafted gear, enchants, gems, you name it! It’s not just a guild; it’s a vibe with some seriously good people.

We have a open spots if you are still looking. We try to be flexible to accommodate what people love to play, we are looking to grow and would be interested in talking to you. If you have a preference for any ranged dps we have more openings there.

If you think we may be a good fit please reach out - I’ll leave our contact info for you:
Anaranae:
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Badfish:
Bnet: Badfish#11397
Discord: Badfish#3874

You can check out more about us below:
Facebook: fb.me/TheKillerBunnies
Twitch: twitch.tv/anaranae

Our LFM Guild Post on the forums

Hi Crazytaco,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N ,8/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there, If you are looking for a guild we at would love to have you. We are newly formed looking to expand our esports brand to the WoW scene. We will have all aspects casual in the guild for those who just want to sit back, relax and enjoy some raiding! On the other side we will offer a more semi-hardcore raiding to help prog the guild!

We are in a current need of heals and a few dps!

You could be a wonderful addition. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, would love to hear from you. discord: mrjuxtv bnet: MrJuxTV#1759 Twitter: ImJux_

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity. Folks here would be happy to help you get the practice you feel you need, and good times are always being had.
Here is a link to more info from our GM:

Greetings Crazytaco!

I am going to be disappointed if you don’t love tacos.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Trouble with the ladies?

The Morrighan is a freindly helpful guild always happy to make new friends and add new friends to our online family .