Divine Steed Customization?

Heyo sorry if this sounds dumb but divine steed on the LF draenei summons a lightforged ruinstrider, I preferred the elekk. Is there a glyph or something that can let me have the elekk back for my divine steed? Or any elekk?

1 Like

There is a glyph to use the legion class mount as your charger. I also think there might be a glyph to use the argent tournement charger for it too, but i an uncertain of it.

AFAIK there are glyphs to change it to:
-Human Charger
-4 Legion paladin class hall Charger colors
And that’s it. If you want the Elekk charger for the Divine Steed I think your only option is to play regular Draenei.

Unfortunate. I was really hoping to use the Lightforged Felcrusher as my divine steed since it’s my racial mount.

Give us the Argent Charger as a glyph option from the Argent Tournament.

:pray:

7 Likes

One sound like the worst idea I’ll give you that but honestly I would rather than give us Just a copy of death’s advance at this point the best customer says she can do that stupid horse is get rid of it.

What does this mean?

The horse is bad Deaths Advance is the death night mobility ability Which is quite a lot better than the palatin horse which is bad.

I would much rather have them give us a good mobility than mobility then try and waste time with a horse that we all know they’re not going to make good they’ve had 3 years to do that.

You can get slowed you can get stopped you can get rooted All the above On top of that you can also get stuck indoors while on it What I’m saying is I would rather than give us the dk ability.

That we know is good instead of them trying to twiddle their thumbs and try and figure out a way how can we make this unique but not to overpowered.

I really want this too. As a lightforged draenei paladin i can use the elekk as well but cant tie it in with divine steed spell wich sucks