Divine Kiss of Ohn'ahra

The mount Divine Kiss of Ohn’ahra does not have the ghostly texture that is shown in the mount preview when mounted in game. Also has no /mountspecial.

…also would be cool to have as a druid flight form unlock

3 Likes

The strafing animation in the air is also bugged. The mount just swims back and forth without moving its wings. Its pretty bad.

1 Like

It also lacks a /mountspecial. Also doesn’t allow a friend to ride - thought it would be a transformation mount like the Sandstone Drake or Obsidian Nightwing

3 Likes

This mount is still bugged. No spectral appearance, no mount special, and strafing in the air locks up the flying animation and looks bad.

Was hoping to see a fix (along with about 10 other fixes) in this patch, since this mount was time consuming to get.

1 Like

I don’t think it is supposed to have a ghostly appearance. I thought it was supposed to look like the Wild God herself and her messengers. I figured it was the mount preview that was breaking because of the wind kind of shimmer around the mount. To be honest I prefer the shimmer to ghostly anyway.

As for the strafe and the mount special though… yeh. Can confirm both and would love to see em fixed. :frowning:

just here to boost this, hopefully the devs will see. really want this mount to be ridable for friends and have a /mountspeicial

1 Like

As of yesterday this mount is still bugged. No spectral appearance (indicated by the appearance in the mount tab), no mount special and the flying/strafing is bugged and looks bad.

I want to use this mount, but the animation being this bad is disappointing considering we have plenty of bird flying mounts recently that dont have issues and look amazing.

I just got the mount and was a tad bit disappointed to see that the journal entry and ingame graphics weren’t the same. Despite that though, the mount is so freakin cool! I hope they fix the mountspecial and other bugs soon!

Another reset and this mount is still bugged. Id love to use it, but not with broken animations.

Still bugged

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the journal appearance is what’s bugged. From PTR patch notes: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-1007-ptr-development-notes/1506962

• The Divine Kiss of Ohn’ahra mount has been updated to its correct visual in the mount journal.
2 Likes

Thats great they fixed that, but the animation strafing is still bugged unfortunately.

pls fix blizzard, I want the ghostly effect and to not look like im swimming when I strafe lmfao. I was bummed when the ghost effect wasnt on it considering I worked to make a death loa transmog and this was one of the final touches to it.

RIP, well hopefully they still fix the dumb bugs because the mount is still awesome. Just wish it had dragon riding too.

I am kinda glad it was the spectral appearance that was the bug. I like the way the mount looked normally. I figured the mount journal had just been concentrating on the wind aura and hadn’t been loading correctly.

I would love if it could have its strafing animation fixed though. Also, let us dragonride with it.

2 Likes

yea at least fixing the issues with strafing would be nice it looks so cool then queues strafing anddddd oooof RIP.

2 Likes

Yup this has been a bugged animation since at least January, still not fixed.

2 Likes

Another reset, mount animation is still very bugged. Just floating through the air side to side to strafe etc. Still no mount special despite sharing models/rigs with other birds/mounts.

1 Like

Two more resets, still bugged. Same issues. Was looking forward to having this mount so much, and the end result is very ‘eh’

1 Like