Divine Heresy | Horde | Remulos | Wed/Thur 8pm - 11pm aest

Divine Heresy
A Remulos PVE-Oceanic-Horde Guild open to all ages and experience levels (in both WoW and life). We have established a community of like-minded people focused on helping each other achieve their WoW Classic goals, including end game. We are progressing through Molten Core well and are currently 9/10 bosses down (also 1/1 for Ony).

We are currently recruiting players to fill our core raiding team.

Are you level 55+?
An Alt or Sub looking for a secure raid spot?
Attuned? No? We will help you!

Our Raid has a special need for Ranged DPS and Shaman/Druid Heals to fill out our roster, however all classes and levels are welcome to join our fam.

Our peak hours of play are 7-11pm AEST plus weekends and
Raid times 8-11pm AEST Wed/Thurs

We have a very active Discord which has been setup to heighten our members WoW Classic experience; we have created a structure in the server to best assist you from LFG, trade and guides channels as well as plenty of space to break out into small groups for dungeon and questing chat.

For more information, please send me a direct message via Discord or you can send an in game tell to any of our officers for more information.

• Dethnobes
  • Chernobull
  • Belagorn
  • Jorna
  • Heena
  • Mediocrity
  • Aradael
  • Iscariot

Happy Gaming!

1 Like

Cool I will contact you in game!

Great! If I’m not on - Dethnobes, Heena or Jorna usually are.

Hump de bump

Still looking for more people!

Baby do you wanna Bump

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight bumps per hour… you’re gonna see some serious s**t.

Pumps and a bump

Say hello to my little bump

There’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark out, and we’re wearing sunglasses.

Bump it.

If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will bump you.