Disregard my post

Thanks to everyone who responded. We found the perfect spot!

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s. Have a few married couples on raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Your times are a bit different but thought I would see if we are a fit. I dropped
MY spam below. Gl in your search

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS

HIGHEST NEEDS:

1 PRO MAGE

1 PRO WW

1PRO HEALER (non monk/priest)

DPS- All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you’re looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

FROSTMOURNE - Ropegang! 1/8M are Recruiting Wed-Fri-OPTIONAL -Sunday 7-10 pm SvT Looking for active players willing to push progression in Mythic & Push M+'s

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485

Karma Horde is an active and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players since its creation in Wrath. As one of the original “Reddit guilds", we boast a vibrant and friendly ‘horde’ of players of all skill levels who enjoy all aspects of the game from mythic raiding to pet battling, achievement hunting to world PvP. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup to cement and celebrate the bonds of friendship we forge in-game.

• New to WoW? We welcome new players with open arms and invite you to explore Azeroth alongside us.
  • Interested in learning how to raid? Check out our weekly learning run where newbies can raid alongside veterans to learn some tricks of the trade.
  • Looking for more of a challenge? We have three higher-end raid teams recruiting a variety of classes and specs.
  • Want to just hang out, chat with some amazing people, and enjoy the game? Check us out.

BFA Raid Recruiting

Phrasing 8/8H 3/8M
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT
Needs: Ranged DPS, Exceptional Melee

Tequila Sundown 8/8H 2/8M
Tuesdays/Thursday 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Needs: Mythic ready DPS, and Healer

Bear Force One 8/8H 2/8M
Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT
Needs: ranged dps

We Brought Snacks 8/8H 2/8M
Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT
Needs: LF all dps, resto shaman

Board of Education
Friday 7:00pm CT
Weekly Beginner/Learning Raid in Normal

Interested in Joining?

Next steps:

Read the Guild Code of Conduct - https:// www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https:// goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild's Discord server: https:// discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Hi,

Not sure what time zone you are, but add me on bNet if you want to know more! Raistinus#1675

Villains on Sen’Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS and one healer to join our progression! We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal.

We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythics and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions!

How do you raid at 10 pm server and 8 pm PST when Wyrmrest server time is PST?

I would like an opportunity to speak with you… 13+years running Raiding guild Frozenwing#1670 catch me on bnet… I just dont like to spam someones wall with things they wont read anyhow… But I think we could be a fit.

Not sure if you’re replying to my post, but we’re on Sen’jin

Hey guys :slight_smile:

My husband and I run a heroic (may dabble in mythic) raiding guild that is also a social guild as well. We have a small community of people that works together to get bosses down or help if you want that mount or achievement.

I am available most hours on discord if you want to chat: Anarana#3307 or bnet: Anaranae#1516.

We raid Tuesdays 8:00 to 10:30 pm est (if you have to go at 10 then that’s cool we have a kiddo so we put her to bed when trash after Mother is being done) and Fridays 8:00 to 11:00 pm est (We keep working on mechanics after but some have to go at 11:00 )

I also have a community group that you could join where you could get to know us before you make the leap, if that is something of interest to you :slight_smile:

We do not have politically charged convos, we don’t tolerate rudeness and disrespect as far as Mr afk smoke break, and we try to provide everything that people need to be successful but we do make them ask for it (gems, chants, pre-pots)

I hope to hear from you if only for the fun of another couple in wow to hang out with with a similar mindset as us!!

Have a great weekend :smiley:

Anaranae (and Snout)

Breakfast Club is recruiting for both our raid teams.

Our 6/8M AM Mythic Team is looking for exceptional DPS and a Holy Priest. AM Team raids 8am-11am PST Tu/W/Th.

PM Team is looking for DPS to push for AOTC on Fr/Sa 5pm-8pm PST

Please feel free to contact (bnet: jafo#1497) if you would like more details. We are very politically incorrect. I feel you would fit in nicely, especially with the PM group on the weekends.

Question what time zone are you guys in?

Are you seeking a hardcore guild or a casual guild? Our guild is located on Thrall, Horde. Currently we are at 5/8H with Zul down to 18.5%. We are in need of some reliable dps to help us obtain AOTC. We have gotten AOTC every tier and legion and aiming to do so for BFA.

We are on EST time so our raid times are Tues & thurs 8:30pm-11pm. If you are interested come check us out:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment/

Hi! We have couples and we don’t use that reason to outright decline applications even before looking at performances (which happened to me often). Anyway, most importantly, I’m not sure if time matches. Our raid schedules are Tu/W, 7:45pm - 11:00pm CST. If that works for you guys, read on, and feel free to add us in Btag or Discord for questions or setting up test-the-water run.

Well this is probably a long shot but I’ll ask in case you might be interested.

Please note I am not recruiting for a guild. In a very similar spot as you. I think there are a number of Heroic raiders out there looking for solid capable teams on a limited schedule but so many teams have already rounded out their roster and gotten AoTC leaving a lot of folks out.

As I have not been able to find what I am looking for I’m considering building it.

To be clearer, it wouldn’t be a “small guild in the corner” type tying. My main is in a guild that has 2 raid teams, so could consider building a third that raids either Sunday or Tuesday or perhaps both. Thus there would people around other than just the one raid team making things like keys, islands, a little easier

If you’re interested reach out to me at Kosh#1220 and lets chat!

Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal guild is expanding raiding ranks. 7/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 p.m.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey ! I’m not going to give you a big copy paste, they always feel impersonal. I co-gm a raiding guild with my boyfriend. We are an old group, some of our friendships going back to cata and wrath. For the most part, we are all 30+, with a couple younger ones sprinkled in. Strictly 18+ though. Our team is 3/8 mythic currently, with Vectis below 10%. I won’t lie, our raid team is established, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be room. We do our progression runs on Wed/Thurs from 8-11 central, and on Sundays we farm heroic, same time. Typically we have two scheduled RBG nights a week (we aren’t amazing! but we sure have fun haha). My co-gm and I do our best to help people get their 10 keys done, but we are only two people. We are both active in the guild. We are on every single day, and make ourselves very accessible through discord, our fb group, and of course in game. There are a LOT of married couples in our guild lol. Discord is usually a gathering. Tonight we ran BT with 22 guildies and had a blast. While I can’t promise you progression spots immediately, I can promise you a badass group of people to have fun with, and end game content always :slight_smile: Feel free to hit me up in game, Arveldis#1278

Oi, sorry, I should have mentioned. We are on Ner’zhul.