Dismount and Jump macro

Is it possible to use keybinds in a macro? I’ve been trying to figure out how to put both dismount and jump into a single macro. I use spacebar for jump. I asked ChatGPT and it gave me gibberish like this:

/run SetBindingMacro("SPACE-K", "MyJumpMacro")
/run SaveBindings(2)

Is there a real way to do add dismount and jump in a macro?

Update… It also gave me this useless script:

/dismount
/script JumpOrAscendStart();

I’m not aware of a way to do it.

Yea, not sure that’s possible based on an hour of boring internet searches.

Here’s an easier one I hope.

Is there a macro that prevents you from casting a spell with multiple charges on it more than once every 10 seconds? I have an ability with two charges. The ability resets every 90 seconds, but each charge lasts 12 seconds. More often than not I accidentally double click the ability before the 12 seconds are finished. I simply want to prevent the keybind from working more than once every 10 seconds.

Just use a castsequence with a short reset time.
eg

#showtooltip Roll
/castsequence reset=3 Roll, 0

So I used the castsequence in this macro:

#showtooltip Obsidian Scales
/castsequence reset=10 Obsidian Scales, 0

The good news is it restricts the ability to using the one charge so I don’t accidentally double click it in the heat of battle… The bad news is it makes me wait the entire 90 second cycle to use the ability again instead of 10 seconds.

UPDATE:
ChatGPT just told me this…

“Unfortunately, there is no built-in way to prevent a spell with charges from being cast more than once within a certain time period using macros. You’ll need to manually keep track of the time and avoid pressing the macro button more than once within the desired time period.”

reset=10 means reset the macro 10s since it’s last been pressed. So if you keep pressing it, even at 9/10s, then ya, it’ll take forever to reset.