Dishonorable Kills Need to be in Phase 3; not Phase 2

just because something is already going to be implemented a certain way doesnt mean it cant be improved. disagreeing with an idea, just because you get to say no with your only evidence being it probably wont happen is dismissing an entire idea. this is a discussion, not a corporate blizzard meeting.

1 Like

Yes… did you WPvP in Vanilla??? After the introduction of BGs WPvP took a hit. But we still did it… Until we realized how debilitating DKs were to your progress…

Did you bother to read my OP??

1 Like

Now you are changing your arguement. I thought this was about #NOCHANGES.

Now you say it hurts WPvP, which is something you don’t know. But it is moot. Becuase we already know we are getting 1.12 system. And DKs are a part of that.

so is phasing. we’ve already gone from 4 phases to 6 phase, there should be 12 phases split up into as many micro phases to mirror the perfect launch. it’s all 1.12 balance but the content should be gated by the exact patch it was released at. ouch i slipped

1 Like

DHKs aren’t content. They’re part of the honor system. And we’re not getting progressive systems.

Ok.

Op and all you kiddies.

Dks will be phase 2.

Don’t like it.

Blizzard doesn’t care

Play something else.

just like we shouldn’t be getting phases in that case

:man_facepalming: Which are content.

which are a slippery slope*

Yes unarmored mounts not being in the game sucks…

But that does NOT change HOW the game is played. DKs literally directly affect an in game currency that is used to rank up in a game SYSTEM… having them in the game BEFORE they were in Vanilla literally changes the authenticity of the PvP System.

If you want to make better arguments to counter my point you should point at the PvP Rewards being the 1.12 versions and how THAT justify DKs…

My counter to that would be simple… No PvP Rewards after Rank 9 Until P3…

1 Like

let me break down the only argument against op ive found:

ahem… “blizz aint gonna”

2 Likes

As long as they are pulling numbers out of a hat to decide when they add the various features, put dk’s off as long as possible. DK’s ruined world pvp and the only thing they accomplished was allowing players to grief their own faction.

3 Likes

Oh look, is that a run-on change required to make the first change balanced? But then we’d have to do this and then do this and oh look, broad sweeping changes to allow progressive systems.

The op is an idiot. They aren’t smart enough to understand what you are saying.

The arguments presented to OP are mainly.

• OP has put ‘PHASE’ in his thread title.
  • Phases are about introduction of content and additional systems.
  • The systems however are 1.12 systems, not a progressive advancement.
  • DKs are part of the Honor System (code level).

If you have a 1.12 client and server running 1.12 code, you can replace all the content:

• zero BGs or 100 BGs
  • 1 dungeon or 20 dungeons,
  • Make the world SCI-FI space themed or set in modern times.
  • reskin fishing poles to look like worms
  • Add monsters

that is content. But the code would still include DKs. The systems are 1.12

thanks for outlining your argument but honestly i have no idea what youre saying

1 Like

TL;DR. “nuh uh”

The point is. They would have to totally redesign the entire code to not have dhks. Which could take months more to do.

Changing something like removing dhk from the honor system is not as easy as flipping a switch to what the op thinks.

It would delay classic.

Having them with no BGs is going to really lame up TM vs SS. There’s no way I’m grouping with anyone during that, ever. I don’t trust anyone, not a single person, to not mess up and touch things for DHKs.

“oops sry lag” “my bad tabbed wrong” “didn’t know that guy counted” etc. Not even if it was the pvp branch of Method.

1 Like

ah i see. and how do you know it would delay classic?