Disgusted rant! Give mage tower guardian Druid sleep animation

Hello! This makes me a very angry fox.

:cold_face:lizzZard, it took two years almost (if memory serves) for mage tower guardian Druid to get a dance and there is still no lay animation.

Can someone do something about this please?

5 Likes

My friends and I noticed this the other day. The new RuneBear form with the same skeleton also doesn’t have a sleeping animation, which I found very odd since it literally comes from the “Hibernating RuneBear” item thing, and is from the Emerald Dream of all places!

4 Likes

It wasn’t until 2008 that we could even eat in Bear Form. We have come a long way.

2 Likes

Fr? I didn’t play till late-ish in wrath

Funny thing.

If you need to do /sleep in Amirdrassil for the Emerald chest - it wont work

No green sleep form…

2 Likes

This may be ironic (and I haven’t tested it recently) but I think when you use the pvp talent Emerald Slumber there is a sleep animation. So it’s already there but not being used… for some reason.

1 Like

When I created my druid (2005), we couldn’t even speak to NPCs in animal forms. That wasn’t fixed until TBC.

I agree with a sleep animation being added.

1 Like

I can’t remember with wearbear but I do remember laying down as a basic bear a long time ago, I think.

What’s funny is if you swap appearances while in werebear with a hunter. When the hunter uses Feign Death, the werebear actually has a play dead animation where it will lay down on its side.

Been asking to Fish in Bearform since forever. :sleepy:

4 Likes

Ahh. This would be the best thing ever.

3 Likes

Cue some terminally online competitive fishing player going “NOOO NOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO BE A BEAR TO FISH OPTIMALLY ITS NOT FAAAAAAIR!!!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol https://www.wowhead.com/item=4536/shiny-red-apple

1 Like

Ah yes… “You can’t do that while shapeshifted”.

1 Like