Discoverer's Delight and Nightmare Incursions Adjustments Coming - Week of 4/8

June: MC/BWL
July: ZG
August: AQ20/AQ40
September: Kara – Catacombs was probably a redherring. They’ll want to use a place that has an instance portal so Era isn’t impacted; Catacombs has no instance portal.
November: Naxx

This gives each ‘official’ raid Tier two months with a ‘catch up’ raid released midway through each Tier.

The player base will absolutely crumble if they have MC and BWL at the same time xd

Even if they give MC it’s own spot as an ‘intro raid’ (I hear it’s going to be 20man)…

June: MC
August: BWL
September: ZG
October: AQ20/AQ40
November: Kara
December: Naxx

I can’t see them making SoD last till Winter 2025. Not with P4 being the ‘final leveling Phase’. Phase 5 (and on) is all about the ‘endgame’ Raiding.

Assuming P4 starts in June. I would imagine Phase 5 (endgame stuff) would soft-start around July or early August. That means they’d have 12 months to kill. With nothing but raids and maybe dungeon revamps to pass the time.

They have less than 5 people on the SOD team, how can they possibly create a brand new raid?

Yeah I just think it’s insane to think they’re gonna do 1 month raid phases.

If they up the number of drops for the lvl 60 raids then most will probably only need, at most, 6 lockouts (6 weeks) to get fully geared for the next Tier.

And most of us were still running MC after BWL. As in it’d be like Raid Day 1: Do most of BWL, Raid Day 2: Finish BWL; clear MC.

“We’ve been having a blast watching everyone enjoying themselves in Nightmare Incursions over the past few days”

Aggrend… you’re seriously delusional and a lot of other very-non g-rated things

This incursion thing is the WORSE thing ever added to WOW classic, nothing comes remotely close. It’s stale asf, released way too quickly without much effort and you say we are all enjoying it? LOL

3 Likes

im glad ya’ll quit. sounds like this wasn’t a game for ya’ll and you took it waaaaay too seriously, like RWF seriously LMFAO. it’s a seasonal classic wow server, stop being so sweaty.

he thinks he’s special ::

with all the pvp on the gates we can’t even quest without it being guarded by multiple raid groups. There excuse is they get more honor here but that’s not true you barely get any compared to battleground. Just makes it unplayable.

I wouldn’t have any idea. Every time Iv tried to check it out there has been a raid of alliance guarding everything to do with them. Including as I write this. Really brilliant thinking to have both factions all have to go to the same spot to play through the content, and even smarter yet to lock critical content behind it. Ill keep my time and money, thanks.

@ Aggrend - Balance is a HUGE issue. Example : I am a 50 mage (gs 459) ; I am TRYING to farm world drop enchants (as others ALREADY have them) I couldn’t figure it out at first…but farmed with a hunter and realized VERY shortly after why. They were NOT missing/having their attacks resist 8/10 like mine were. Their GS was 491… thats not a HUGE difference. I am currently farming deadwind pass and SAME thing is happening. Point: I am NOT able to farm enchants / patterns / drops like OTHER classes that you have apparently BUFFED / OVER-TUNED. I doubt you will read / look over this as your customer support is all automated bots much like the bots running around game. But at the very least for awareness. Thankssssssss