Discoverer’s Delight 100% Experience Buff Now Live

just a forethought that this is seasonal and not perma like Era. It takes a couple seconds to realize that :joy:

Would be nice to know if we’re getting an exp buff in retail sometime soon

1 Like

This is retail :expressionless:

Thread full of retail players mad at people that know what exp boosts actually mean. Yes leveling alts faster will fix all the glaring problems that have nothing to do with the leveling.

Peak Retail Lite.

1 Like

can we just log in at 40? why even level

1 Like

Holy exaggeration, Batman.

40-50 is the range I truly hate.

This change is for the people who work fulltime jobs.

give us more gold not enough

Alright dude. Well sorry your entire life accomplishments are now being invalided due to people being able to level some Alts in the most casual form of Warcraft that could possibly exist. I now understand why all your replies have :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: in it. Get some new hobbies, have some pride in something other than all your wow accomplishments. The 100% xp buff is here to stay and you can’t do anything about it

this isn’t about me, dude :expressionless:
it’s about the game
the game is now cheapened
one more step towards retail

1 Like

I dont understand the gold buff when there was also a mount cost reduction. That could have left out but aside that not bad.

Oh, Thanks Blizzard for the Exp Boost and Gold Boost from quests! Oh wait, most of the quests in zones don’t give money? Oh, okay.

Let’s have a buff in retail, thanks!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought it was for…
:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Why not dungeons are the fastest way to level?

Almost no matter what they do, leveling in any version of Era is going to be a painful slog.

Coolest Booty Bay shot ive ever seen. Come to think of it, i havent been there in a long time. I should get down there.

I know it’s subjective but I enjoy leveling in Era WAY more than retail.

Retail end game is more fun to me though, and I like getting new dungeons and raids which Era obviously doesn’t.

Good job, Blizz.

I was pretty excited about leveling another alt I really didn’t need until I opened the thread and seen it was for SOD.

Why are you on this forum?

3 Likes