[Discord] [RPPVP Community Discord]

Greetings!

I would like to invite any and all interested to one of the Grobbulus Discord Servers, the RPPVP Community Discord:

https://discord.gg/KTPgfZz!

Back when there was going to be no RPPVP server, this discord was formed with the purpose of keeping the community together in case a plan was needed to choose a server to make our home. Now that RPPVP is secured, we can focus on our lovely community.

Enjoy the clean layout with a myriad of useful channels, filled with people looking to have a good time.

This is a comfy discord. Drama, harassment, or poor behavior is not allowed, making it a very pleasant experience for all. Try us out!

1 Like

Just to note, I am swapping to my Classic character now. This is the one with all my post count on it. :slight_smile:

Why are there two different discords?

There are 3 main ones that I am aware of. This one, the Reddit one, and the Emerald Dream one.

Each have their own flavor of community and began for their own reasons.

Three discords, Three newspapers, a reddit, a wiki, a .org…

We have a lot going on, and I still see people saying they don’t know where the RP is.

As someone advertising in as many of these places as I can keep up with, including these forums, I hope you give all of these a try because all of the resources offer something different!

2 Likes

I am amazed at how many branches of communities Grobbulus is creating! It is incredible!

I hope someone creates a thread with all of them listed so it can get stickied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there still a discord ?

GM Grobbulus. Sorry for the necro. Does anyone know if one or more of these discords is still active? This invite is expired.