Disconnection Issue - WOW51900319 - Only when DragonFlying

Yea this is becoming an issue, I get the same too, just disconnects randomly while dragon riding :sob: :pensive:

I hope you guys can sort it!! <3
Are there any solutions tho, or is it just a Blizz server side thing?

happens a lot with me. usually when i hit a wall on the dragon or land on an obstacle or object you can collide with (walls, rocks, fences etc)

this constantly happens to me too

this character of mine thats commenting is stuck being disconnected because i flew into terrain with my dragon trying to mine an ore. the unstuck function does not work, tried it twice
come on blizzard, its been like a day now i just wanted to play some

I have done every ā€œfixā€ for this disconnecting issue short of downloading third party software that I donā€™t trust and donā€™t believe will make a difference and I still get disconnected every few minutes of playing. And it isnā€™t just when Iā€™m flying, I can be using my ground mount, in combat, looking at the map and then BOOM, error and Reconnect button. This is the fist time in my 17 years of playing that the game is basically unplayable. Makes me sad.

The disconnect issue has now made me miss 4 rares. Iā€™ll be hanging about waiting, leap off a ledge or jump off my mount as I arrive only to ā€¦ ā€œDISCONNECTEDā€ and by the time I get back in itā€™s dead. Really bloody annoying.

This is a fairly frequent issue I have been experiencing for months, and itā€™s not only in retail (happened several times in WotLK). For me itā€™s directly tied to spacebar launching, and happens on both standard and dragon mounts. Iā€™ve had it happen 3 times just today over a 2 hour period while flying around the Dragon Isles. Seems to me the client-server net comms donā€™t get along when updating character position in relation to flight elevation butā€¦thatā€™s none of my business.

1 Like

My only remaining question about this is since the solution they stated in another thread about this was use a VPN, does that mean now this problem is considered fixed? Iā€™ve never used VPN to play WOW and Iā€™m not going to start now, so if that is the official final word on this issue I would like to know so I can stop paying for the game. And keep in mind, for me this is happening even if Iā€™m not flying at all. I can be in combat, looking at the map, walking somewhere because Iā€™m afraid to use a mount now and it still gives the error and I get disconnected.

1 Like

Happens to me way too often. Also unable to log back in for like 15 minsā€¦ Thanks blizz

If a VPN fixes your problem, then your problem is your internet connection. So it isnā€™t really a fix as much as a workaround suggested by blizzard to fix something that they canā€™t control. It isnā€™t a given that a VPN will fix your issue though, itā€™s just something to try.

Trying to get the glyphs was almost impossible because I would be disconnected constantly as I flew and gained speed. Seems to get really bad during busy hours. There was also a peak with a glyph I landed on, and then could not fly off until I used character unstuck.

5 Likes

Same, either i land and a cut scene dcā€™ed me or when im doing a race or flying fast and touch the edge of something or land fast near a quest giver all dc me

Same and I can almost reach the last one up on [Thaldraszus Apex] but keep getting DCā€™d

Same, canā€™t do some of the races because of it. It DCs me

Got same problem in general- I missed summiting a mountain and now getting constant dc

Yup, this happens to me fairly often. And it happened a lot when I was trying to get glyphs earlier this week.

Me too getting glyphs and getting disconnect every time I log, so annoying

i also have this. Did someone find how to solve the issue ?

Also getting this (disconnect WOW51900319 then sometimes unable to login again on same character until unstuck, with same WOW51900319 error; other characters work fine). It seems especially prevalent when changing direction quickly against walls and other objects. I donā€™t think it has happened in just open air.

I just got kicked with the same Error (WOW51900319) as well and all I was doing was flying as well in Valdrakken area. This is getting really annoying that this is occurring to me and not to others why can you not fix this and it is randomly happening to some and not all?
I play with two friends and they said they have not been disconnected since opening patch night so this is getting really annoying. My question is Blizzard reading this or do we need to put in a ticket for this I have 11 days left on my game time and not sure going to resub when I just keep getting kicked from the game when I already have limited time to play. This was on my Main Dinmaster if they are tracking.