Disconnected - WOW51900319

Constant Disconnects, whether i’m logging after pressing “start game” from battle.net launcher.
Or just randomly in game.
It’s getting near-impossible to play

6 Likes

im having the same issue i cant even log in tryed the charictor stuck service but didnt work my lvl 70 is still stuck in the waking shores i can log into my alts but not my lvl 70

it happened after i slammed into a wall with dragonriding with a person folloing me as a welp

The last 2 days have been bad for me, super annoying - wish they’d fix these connection and server issues.

4 Likes

Sometimes, you just get stuck on the loading screen too for a very long time.
And you just have to force close the client to even load in.

1 Like

soo i tryed tor repair the game itjust got stuck in a update scan loop evry time saying oops something went wrong so i uninstalled the game renstalled and still cant log into my lvl 70 finally got my ticket reply but the gm said they didnt feellike helping me saying its not a prioraty

im not going to start over im just gona quit the game im loosing interest in the game every hour i cannot play

as things stand now dragonflight is starting to look like fallout76

3 Likes

Yeah, got home after a tired day of work.
Just wanted to enjoy some wow and for the love of god.
I cannot log in once again, been trying for the past 30 minutes and nope, nothing.
Guess I go make some food and watch TV.

The old blizz would have fixed this in a couple of hours. Its been days. Might have to skip out on this expac. Need a refund fast.

1 Like

just started with me. In waking shores. came out of a heroic and took off on my dergin’ and now it kicks me soon as I load into the world

if you don’t have a high end ssd these days, game will just d/c you if you take to long to load, problem has gotten worse with wotlk classic

1 Like

i have high end everything and it does it to me at certain locations, twice its happened at iron forge and i cannot log back in, ive tried everything even char stuck action

1 Like

I’ve been getting this error a LOT the past few days, usually DCs several times in a row when attempting to log back in after the first disconnect. No matter what activity I do in the Dragon Isles, including instances, I keep getting DC’d.

I’ve tried logging in to different characters and deleting my cache, still happens. I’m on a Starlink connection with “optimize network for speed” disabled.

i, too am having issues…i’ve tried resetting my modem, i’ve done the “scan/repair files” thing…i’ve even used ccleaner to clear/remove garbage data and loose files as well as fragments.
none of it helps…i’m still getting that $$&**^^%$ error.
it’s very discouraging.

3 Likes

I am still having this issue too even after S1 started.
Doesn’t seem to be fixed.

Same issue but it isn’t constant i can play but it is daily though. I get disconnected from doing anything at random. A lot of times while flying on my dragon. Even while farming some world bosses. It seems to be isolated to dragon riding and where there’s a lot of players in one spot.

1 Like

I have high equipment as well and this has been happening to me for weeks. I can play maybe 10 mins at a time then booted off. Sometimes it will boot me after a few seconds. I have tickets and posts about this as well.

It is so frustrating!

2 Likes

I just got disconnected 5 times in less than an hour. Ugh.

3 Likes

Same thing with me. I could watch videos/streams for hours but once I log into WoW I get disconnected within a few minutes. It also disconnects my whole internet and I would have to reset my network to get it back on. It’s very annoying and makes me want to just delete the game. Not sure if this happens with anyone else (the whole turning off your network thing).

1 Like

This right here.
I walk around and quest or do World Quest and it’s more or less fine.
If I decide to go do a dungeon or something or go back into town (Valk mainly) it decides it’s time to DC.
There is definitely something wrong in the background that is causing the DC.
Seems to happen more towards the DF areas, especially in Valk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.