Disconnected from wow on one character only

Earlier today on my main, I was trying to do a world quest and as soon as I got to the NPC, I got disconnected with error message (WOW51900319). Ever since then, I have been unable to play this character. I managed to be able to play for about 30 minutes after resetting internet but eventually got disconnected. Now as soon as I load in, I am instantly disconnected with the same error message.
I tried loading in on an alt, and surprisingly that worked fine as at first I thought it could be a possible internet issue, but now I am not so sure.
I followed all the steps of connection issue troubleshooting on the support article it gave me, disabling addons, resetting internet, ipconfig etc. but the issue persists. I cannot login on my main but so far, all other characters seem to be fine.

This just started happening to me as well. I jumped off a cliff in Maldraxxus and now I can’t log into this one character without disconnecting with the same error message (W0W51900319)

I am also having the same issue but I jumped off a cliff in Bastion. Unable to log into that character, but other characters I can.

All of these sound like the character is in a stick state, and a candidate for the self service for stuck characters on the website

^ I actually just tried this and you’re right! I hope it works, as before I was still able to log in only to get the error message later on. But I did it and am at least able to move now. I didn’t think it would work as for me, I wasnt stuck falling or anything, just by a WQ NPC. Still it worked for me so I suggest the others try as well

I am having the same problem. One character seems to be stuck in a fall. When I log in I am unable to get to the character stuck button. I love the game but do not speak computer. Suggestions would be appreciated with extra emphasis on how I do whatever is suggested. Thanks!

As posted above -
Use the stuck character service on the website.

Excuse my ignorance but are you talking about clicking on the ? to get to the character stuck? If so, I am unable to click on the ?

Hey there Jelatia,

I think Zungar is referring to the self service feature available through this support article. There will be an option for players who can’t login to the affected character to click on for the self service tool to open. From there select the affected character then use the Move Character option.

Hope the info helps. Cheers!