Disconnected from game then put in 5 hour que

What is going on here. I’ve gotten to play maybe 3 hours since launch. I was finally able to avoid a que tonight then I got kicked off. When I hit reconnect it placed me back in que.

You would need to capture the disconnect with a WinMTR for anyone to help with troubleshooting.

I don’t want to troubleshoot, I generally don’t have disconnect issues that much. I’d like to play the game :confused: the issue is getting kicked out then having to go in a 5 hour que to play a game that I pay for.

Yep, that’s what you said in your original post. Needing to wait in the queue after a disconnect is a completely normal and expected behavior that everyone experiences. But no one can tell you why it’s happening without connection data.

There really isn’t anything normal about that. Maybe for a free to play game. I’m paying for a service. And I’m holding up my end of the bargain.

1 Like

If you want to get technical, you pay for a license, which allows you to access the game as it is available. If you disconnect and the server is full, then you need to wait until it has room for you to play on it.

1 Like

Technically, that’s not in the EULA, you added a few words there.

1 Like
  1. Limited Warranty. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PLATFORM, ACCOUNTS, AND THE GAME(S) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” BASIS FOR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE USE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, and the entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Platform and the Game(s) remains with the user. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Blizzard warrants up to and including ninety (90) days from the date of your purchase of a license to the Game, that the physical media on which the Game was distributed, if any, shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. In the event that such media proves to be defective during that time period, and upon presentation to Blizzard of proof of purchase of the defective media, Blizzard will at its option: (a) correct any defect, (b) provide you with a similar product of similar value, or (c) refund your money. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION

That underlined part states that it very much IS in the EULA since that is taken directly from the EULA.

1 Like

The game is available, thanks. They aren’t allowing me to acces it due to their poor planning and apperently limited budget to fix the problem. That statement is grasping at straws. Why are so many people being apologists and afraid to call blizzard out for their shortfalls. They’ve had expansion after expansion of data to figure this out, yet here we are. Perhaps the biggest launch failure they’ve had. We pay them. We are the reason they are a company. We should be able to hold them accountable.

3 Likes

You mean you can’t log in at all? To any realm? Even if it is a new character? If you can log in to any realm and create a character, you have access, so stop saying you can’t and they aren’t giving you exactly what they said. Does it suck that there are queues on certain realms? Yes. Did Blizzard drop the ball on this? Yes. Nobody is apologizing for them. They should have known better and prepared better.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.