Disconnected before character select screen

same here… keep getting booted… frustrating

I get put in a queue upon first login, then goes to retrieving the character select then “You have been disconnected (WOW51900123)”

Likewise I am borked. Same issue.

Right Winterdance. Their staff is incompetent at best

2 Likes

Chiming in to make the thread bigger. Myself and two friends can’t login to play together.

Same, tries to login and disconnects with 51900127 as the error code … some free time.

Wonder if we will get a blue post with an excuse before they fix it?

I got my Email saying they’d billed my account today. Priorities, I suppose… LOL

Yep. It places me in a log in queue, retrieving realm, then I get error WOW51900319. Kinda ridiculous…

Same here Was playing went to get a drink cam back to character screen tried to reconnect and constant failures? WTH

Getting this same error as well.

Yup, got it too.

Yeah, I can’t get logged in. But I can see that folks on my friends list are playing and are apparently not having any problems. I just can’t get logged in. There’s a queue, then when it’s at the “logging into game server” stage, it just boots me.

I am having a similar problem. WoW51900319 Error. Attempted to limit FPS and scale down all graphics… same error. Also noticing that I am having to “wait in line” in order to log in.

me 2, disconnect, no realm or player select

Someone be brave and drop a Character Stuck ticket, lol.

Same issue

same here^

Also having the issue. My bnet client is stuck attempting to scan game files and it keeps crashing at the end of each scan. The game no longer launches anymore.

No puedo creer la falta de respeto de Blizz con los jugadores.

1. Aplazan a última hora el lanzamiento de expansión.
  2. Preparche reaburrido y medio bug.
  3. Caídas constantes de servidores.

Hola, amigos, esto no es un juego pago ???

Parece que no…