Disconnected and can not log back in

What happened to cause this
On this character I hearthed to the Horde camp in Darkshore around 8:48 am EST and while loading the game disconnected me back to the login screen.

WoW Client issue
Now when I try to log back in. The login process gets to "Logging in to game server" and sit there for about 60 seconds before displaying the disconnect message: "You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102).

Mobile Legion App ios issue
I also can no longer long into characters on the mobile app. I shows me the list of characters but when I click on one it show "Connecting..." then boots me back to the login with the error: "Unable to Connect".
I am having this same problem. I tried all the standard Internet troubleshooting (reboot router and computer, check firewall, etc) but no luck.
Same issue for me, minus previously being logged in. Stays at Logging into Game Server when attempting to connect and then exits to the same error.
Ditto, but only on a toon that I attempted to port to my garrison with from new Dalaran.. That one is stuck in limbo now like those listed above. My other toons sitting in New Dalaran are safe.. for now
me 4
Same. Cycled through 3 alts. post re-start and when I switched to Nawaushee was booted off the server and am now stuck at "retrieving server".
Started working for me
I can't log in. I didn't see this thread when I started mine so if a mod wants to merge them that's cool.

I logged in and got in a while back then got dc. I used battlenet launcher and a small patch installed and I can't get back in. I can't log in and dr googly says lots and lots of reports from Australians who cant log in.

I'm in Western Australia so maybe this is an ozzie issue or what, I don't know.

Do we get a refund or free game time for this?

The game is screwed up again and we can't play the bugged game.
Me and my brother keep getting those random disconnects, but we never drop out together, its always either me or him.

We share the internet and everything else works just fine, but when we disconnect and try to relog it disconnects and takes me to the login screen at the end of loading screen.

This always happen on either mythic+ or Uldir and it occurs even if one of us isn't playing (or isn't using the PC at all).

I really don't care about the bad things happening at this expansion, but this one is really killing my will to play the game as it ruins a lot of keys on mythic+
so, we're gonna stick with this annoying bug until the end of the expansion?
Try the tech support forums as they will be able to troubleshoot and possibly diagnose your connection issues.