Disconnect Streaming errors since 10.0.7

I’d say no as I have used both beta and retail versions of battle.net and get DC’d every single time. Switched back to retail today after maintenance and was able to log in and move. Had a glimmer that maybe it was fixed, but, alas, after 1 minute the dreaded DC screen appeared. I have the 51900323 error but if I try to switch servers get the streaming error.

Yeah, was worth a thought. That’s what troubleshooting is for, trying to figure out what’s going on.

My most recent crash was a full exception error, that’s new! It actually generated info to the log file this time. Submitted to email. Hope that helps!

Log file sent; errors off on both beta and retail version of battle.net. WOW51900323, and when swapping to a different realm to test a different toon, streaming error. Guess I’ll read a book until it is fixed.

For what it worth I was able to play Wrath classic for a couple hours without any problems and df is full on unplayable.

i had that disabled prior to and was still getting the streaming errors.

Just sent my file. Logged in this morning and have been disconnected every 50-60 seconds.

got told by blizzard they will call me tomorrow and help fix it wtf do i do today u fkn clowns

1 Like

its only been 3 days now should just hire some riot techies for better response?

2 Likes

Battle.net Verison: 2.18.1.14033

Battle.net Update Agent Verison 2.27.5.8151

Tact file sent in the email.

Alright, here’s my experience fixing this issue. In my case I was getting DCs as soon as my character loaded in the world, before I could even try to port or hearth anywhere else, before I could load any menus, etc.

I tried all the suggestions, like renaming WTF, CACHE and INTERFACE folders, Scan & Repair, force DX11, etc.

The only thing that worked after all that was just uninstall and reinstall to a CLEAN folder.

I saved my Interface\Addons folder to another location for safety. Then used the Battle.net client gear icon to uninstall WoW. Then I went to the installed “retail” directory and noticed it left behind several files and folders. Not wanting to take chances with leftovers, when I told BNET to Install WoW again, I just selected an entirely different install destination.

Example, instead of Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft, I did a new folder called Program Files (x86)\Dragonflight.

After the reinstall, I launched the game to play around and see if I had any DCs. I didn’t for a good 10 minutes, so I exited and copied my Addons folder into the new install location’s Addons folder. Re-launched the game and have been logged in for 30 minutes, flying around, went to the new zone, etc.

It might also work if after uninstalling, you just deleted the retail folder entirely and then let it reinstall in that same location clean, but I didn’t trust even that, so I just picked a whole different folder.

I’ll update if it starts happening again, but this is way better already than the last 2 days.

2 Likes

Scan and repair should fix this why delete and install the whole game? and alot of peple did try that and they still getting error.

Sent the log but it says “Failed to parse encoding header: invalid BLTE header bytes” Followed by Corrupot file data found for key 88a548233f374d6bc500000000000000."

1 Like

If you are asking me these questions, I very clearly answered in my first two sentences. Scan & Repair a dozen times over two days DIDN’T fix the DCs for me. Nor anything else that people suggested. I specifically said “here’s my experience fixing this issue”. It’s what worked for me when nothing else did, so maybe it will help some others who are frustrated.

And do you personally know for sure “alot of people” who tried the uninstall/reinstall did so to a clean folder? Because if you just Uninstall WoW retail, it doesn’t remove all the files. That’s why I CREATED A NEW FOLDER to install just Dragonflight into.

And it worked, so I wanted to share. And it doesn’t harm you in any way if people want to try this method, so why do you care?

1 Like

if i try this one and it failed for sure it will harm me since it will add up n my frustration. i even try to change or use my other PC and im still having a problem. and it doesnt do anthing reinstall will not fix it

The client disconnects each time the Eye of Archerus reaches the target area in the Death from On High quest in the DK starter zone.

Disappointed to find out that maintenance was not for this issue. I still disconnect frequently… Considering to reinstall the game, did anyone find it helpful?

I’m trying what Keliegh suggested with a new folder path in x86.

I hope this works out for you. I’m considering trying this as well.

Just did this and it didn’t work for me. I have a 2nd hard drive, I am going to install on that hard drive and see.

1 Like

I reinstalled the game on my current SSD, my hard drive, my old SSD and then my second hard drive and it changed nothing. I was really hoping that after the maintenance it would magically get better but I instantly disconnected after logging in this morning. At this point, it’s 100% blizzard’s end. Nothing we can physically do to change that at home.

2 Likes