Disconnect in Drak'tharon

When jumping down the tunnel shaft at the end of Drak’tharon Keep, me and another group member got randomly DC’ed. I was able to log back in, but my groupmate was repeatedly DC’ed immediately upon logging back in. We kicked him from the party to try and get him out of the dungeon, and it killed him mid-air and he had to spam click when logging in to be able to resurrect as a ghost.

11 Likes

I’m personally having this issue right now. It is annoying.

Also happened to 3 of us, in that first pond after we jumped down the last boss on our way out.

Has happened to me twice now as well. Had to use the stuck character service.

I had the same problem. Soon as I hit the water after the final boss of drak’tharon keep, it caused me to disconnect. Every single time I log back in there it causes an instant disconnect in only a fraction of a second. (.1 sec). No time to use an unstuck feature, not time to spam an ability. The only way to prevent is to eventually be removed from group by ANOTHER player outside of my own control and be teleported to the beginning of the dungeon. Please fix blizzard tech support. Thank you.

This is also occuring with me right now…

Yeah just happened to me, this is actually game breaking lol

Super annoying, cant play anymore… How do I even get out. Im not in a group anymore and still stuck there.

Use the character stuck function. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10581
this will move you to capital city. Not a great fix but a fix nonetheless

Currently having this issue for the 3rd time in a row. Cannot log in, cannot access character unstuck page. Character unstuck page just stay loading and never opens. You would think after almost 20 hours of people saying this is an issue that it would be rectified by now? Any suggestions? Ive tried everything.

It’s happened three times today alone. Thankfully only one locked me in place in which I had to do that, but if you get unlucky and get perma dc’d, you’re basically doomed for 8 hours, which is really dumb

Multi million dollar company and cant fix a bug thats blocking progress FIX YOUR GAME

I have been stuck in that spot for 12 min now. Is there anything I can do?

1 Like

this was a bug back in original wrath i remember. Haha still not fixed

Day 3 of having this issue, love wasting so much time on a bug that should have been fixed on patch release day.

1 Like

Still bug ! Fix it fast plzz

Mage friends in this bug. If you have blink bound cast it as soon as you log in and you break the cycle!

It might work for other things like disengage and owl thing I cant remember if you have in wrath :smiley:

Same issue. it does not happen in the exact same place but it keeps happening.
I guess we will all have to Port Out with our HS and hope the rest of the group can re summon. But really I wish the Development team would try to fix this…

I completely repaired disabled all add ons and this still persisted. It reminds me when you fel rushed as a DH and the game disconnects you all over the place. This is a game design issue not a client user issue.