Hello a current issue with the legendary Disciplinary command for mages in which it reads “casting” a fire frost and arcane spell will give you 20% increased critical strike damage for 20s and this effect can only occur every 30s.
As it was recently fixed trinkets are no longer proc’ing the arcane portion of the spell but when you cast rune of power it procs the arcane portion (as it should) but as the spell fades from the ground it procs arcane again as if you just casted another arcane spell. However this does not occur 100% of the time and I have been trying to pinpoint what is causing it but so far I don’t have a solid lead but I can consistently replicate the bug but sometimes the bug does not happen. I can confirm that it is not linked to movement on the rune and it is not linked to being in combat. Thanks for reading I hope this bug gets fixed as it is a real nuisance for this legendary and it is currently best in slot for fire mage