Disc Reaches its final form this week!

Disc’s about to blast w/kyrian… pun intended

Brrrrrrrrr…

1 Like

Good. Maybe once everything is unlocked we’ll see a round of balancing to the other Covs. Theotar’s two RNG based core abilities are silly.

Also get Niya’s end ability as well.

I’d say it work for most class combo at this point XD

Even as holy, the power of this combo is undeniable. I might actually go disc for keys with this.

The only balancing I’d like to see is damage comparable to Venthyr Paladins. Or bringing these monsters in line with other healers–or at least Disc.

Outside of the world first race there’s no real incentive to actually have to stack holy paladins and disc priests again because people now have their domination set bonuses which already at iLvl 240-245 is making you outgear a lot of the fights in Mythic. Heroic just gets absolutely dumpstered on now with fights killed 1-2 minutes faster than 2 weeks ago.

So have anyone tried this out with the legendary? What is the DPS and HPS like with a 1 min CD on Boon? Inquiring minds want to know

It varies and depends on a lot of things. But in one 16 I pumped about 5k hps and 3k dps overall. Not bad at all!

keep in mind a 1 minute boon is really dependent on hitting 4-5 targets with the first blast. You’re looking at a 80-100 sec average CD on single target bosses.

180 Baseline CD - 60 (from leggo) - 12 (from mikanikos) - 10 (CD ticking while active) = 98 second cooldown single target.

For dungeons, I do 2k dps overall minimum. I usually stick around 2.3-2.6k. From a healing perspective, it’s pretty insane, you basically have party-wide invincibility on a 45 second CD (more like 70-80 seconds on single target).

Good times right now.

7-8k dps burst is nice

Almost doubled my dungeon damage across the board. Doing almost 5 million damage per dungeon (about 80th percentile) where as before it was around 2.75 million. It provides so much healing, so often now that I don’t even take mana powers anymore.

Still 1-2million behind comparable holy paladins, but it’s much closer now.

So what? Are you saying Disc is now doing roughly 75% of the damage a Holy Paladin does? Plus Holy Pallies can’t PI anyone?

Hence, maybe the net damage with your damage plus PI would be comparable? Is that the case?

And if so, why are Priests still taking a back seat to both pallies and shammies?

Can shammies pump that much damage or even half of that?

I’m saying that I am personally doing 75% of the damage, comparably parsing Paladins are doing, in the keys I am running. I don’t know if PI makes up the difference. Probably not considering Paladins are still completely dominating the top end of things, but it’s too early to tell and that could also just be because there’s more good players, playing Holy Pallys, who are unwilling to switch.

Shaman’s have so much throughput and utility for such little mana they don’t have to pump any damage whatsoever to push relatively high keys if they don’t want to.