Disc priests every game

Without clear weakpoints such as mana or output, disc becomes busted since they already carry with damage and probably the best buttons. Most other healers have weakpoints but they removed them for disc this season. It needs the fistweaver treatment, cant have everything.

If you think it was the worst healer last patch you sure are

I just watched disc priests get dumpstered for weeks in shuffle and now something changes and we get a nerfmongering forum post 2 hours after the season starts.

Be quiet. Literally nobody knows how this season will play out yet, nobody has any gear.

2 Likes

Paladins are #1 on that list.

Not talking about shuff. Already 1800

Talking about real arenas. 2ā€™s

Brutal.

Disc takes like 3-4 changes to atonement damage and healing amounts every season.

Youā€™re delusional. Hpriest does more damage than Disc.

1 Like

ofc a lvl25 alt

That doesnā€™t necessarily matter though. If atonement enables disc to do damage to create meaningful healing, it can nullify the opportunity cost that holy pays to do its own damage

1 Like

Agreed but the atonement hasnā€™t been good yet. Have to wait till everyone is geared to see how it pans out but atm disc isnā€™t good at all.

But op making a nerf disc thread it just hilarious

Actually #1 is enh shaman and #2 is lizards

1 Like

atonement feels good; finally. the PROBLEM is we donā€™t have the gear yet for people to live. once we can apply PTW and keep it up I think itā€™s going to be in a really good spot for every rating level.

my formal suggestion and feedback was 55% but they moved it to 35% from 15% which I presume is for testing in the bland (by design s4 is a test obviously) season 4. you can find the post somewhere in my activity as well but I donā€™t care to point it out. I take credit regardless anyways and Iā€™m super glad Blizzard did it.

to be quite honest theyā€™ve implemented a number of my formally suggested changes. itā€™s actually awesome.

thereā€™s a lot of great ideas on these forums pertaining to all specs, classes, game design, etc but nobody takes the time to format it, think about it logically, and provide an option with the least friction then submit it internally.

your 15 bucks goes to resource uptime cost more than you think.

people always say this about whatever broken spec is overperforming at the start of seasons, xpacs etc and they always only become more broken as they gear up. disc priest should never be good bc its objectively the easiest healer to play with the least keybinds

I want to reply but itā€™s such a waste of time so Iā€™ll just say yea man, youā€™re right.

1 Like

Isnā€™t hpally right there with it?

I play every healer to rival and priest a lot higher. all of them require decision making to be successful which people confuse with difficulty or complexity.

the only complex (overly) healer right now is preservation and itā€™s built that way likely due to it being a superior healer in every way to all the current iterations of healing specs in the PvP game mode.