Disc priest Looking for late night raiding

Hi! I have just come back to wow after a few years off, fresh 120 I just hit it 3 days ago, my ilvl is only 405 but I’m working on it every day. Im looking for a guild that is raiding two or three nights a week starting no earlier than 9pm eastern. I promise what my gear lacks I will make up for with willingness to attend raids and learn. Leave your info here and I’m happy to reach out in game or discord :slight_smile:

Good morning!

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:
Pacific Time Zone
Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:
Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde

-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST

-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression

-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354

B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran

• Faction: Alliance

• Guild Name: Sèrendipity

• Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)

• Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].

• Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet

Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet

Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet

June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Good Afternoon Durasia,

Released Reforged is currently looking to build our community of new and returning players! We are currently 12/12 H and looking to expand our roster for the remainder of BFA and start of Shadowlands. We are more than happy to help train and build up players from those who have 0 experience to those who have lots. Come be part of a community of players that help build each others skill and chill with friends!

Raid Times & Days: Wednesday/Thursday 4PM-7PM (PST)

jjblf1990#1699 (Bnet)
Kerbey#1211 (Discord)

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 9/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hey Durasia!

Looks like you are true to your word, you’ve already bumped your ilvl quite a bit from your initial post. I think you’d have a great home here with The Old Gods! We have guilds on 6 Horde servers which means we run normal, heroic, and mythic raids multiple times a week. I think our “Gatling Guns” raid team would be a great fit for you - it’s Wednesday and Sunday nights from 11pm to 2am EST. I’d love to chat with you more about it!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Hey there Durasia,

Welcome back to the game, it can definitely be rough catching up this late in the expansion especially with so many systems being required to perform well! That being said, is a relatively fresh guild looking to build a team for Heroic and Mythic content for the remainder of BFA, and moving into CE content in Shadowlands. We all have a passion for pushing ourselves in all forms of content, whether its Raiding or Mythic + or Arenas, we have people that are passionate in each area.

Our raid times are currently Monday / Tues / Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST
(10pm - 1am EST)

While we arent raiding on Tues / Thurs right now, we will be using those days effectively once the team is built and ready to go!

My btag is HashtagPurch#1243 if you want to chat! Looking forward to hearing from you if you’re interested! Good luck out there if you’re not!

Just a quick update I’ve gotten my ilvl to about 425 and continue to work on it. Feel free to add me as well:

Btag Supermurloc#17748
Discord SuperMurloc#4196

Well hello there Durasia. I seen that you where looking for a guild that started raids after 9pm EST. We start are raids at 10pm PST which would be 1am your time so im not sure if that would be to late. I will drop you our guild info just in case.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Just another bump, have had a few great conversations but still looking :slight_smile: