Disc priest looking for home!

Haven’t played seriously in a few years. Have a plethora of toons I would love to raid on but my priest is my fave - Tons of past experience, patient and malleable! I would like to join someone now and prepare for the xpacs to come :slight_smile:

Hello Cin!

New Dawn is looking to recruit new members to keep things active while we roll towards DF season 4. We run normal on Saturday nights starting at 8PM server. Feel free to add me on Bnet (R2D2 #1387) and we can invite you to the normal raid this weekend to feel each other out to see if we’re a good fit for you.

We raid 2 nights a week, with a goal of AOTC every season. After we get heroic on farm we switch to a normal night that is optional (Saturday) and a mandatory night for heroic (Sunday) We have a post HERE if you want to learn more.

Greetings!

We are currently looking for healers and dps to join us on our alt/casual N/H raid team. Team Maniacs has several of our AOTC alts along with other cool people who are looking for a low stress, fun learing enviroment to play in. Right now the Maniacs are clearing 9/9N and looking to dip there toes into some heroic bosses. Since this our chill group they only run once a week on Saturdays - 6:00p-9:00p EST. The only raid requirement is that your character is 435ilv.

We also have a very active M+ community, various guild events and auctions. If you are looking for a drama free, fun and active guild please check us out!

At this time, our AOTC group has a full roster but if/when spots open up we start our recruiting from with in. I hope to hear from you!

Discord - Jaydyn#5655