Disc Priest Ilvl 440 LF Guild

Disc Priest looking for a Spot on a guild for the new 8.3 Content.

willing to move to the Guild server.

BrokenDreams#1347

Please DM or Reply post if you need more info.
My available playing time is 9:00 PM to 1:00am. (for Raids).

Hey Alamar,

I’d you are interested in going Horde, our late night Sunday team would love to add a disc priest to our roster. We currently raid Sunday Evenings from 10p.m. to 1a.m. EST During the week we are active in M+, alt stuff and even some pvp.

Here’s my original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS!

Sent you a btag request in game, but here’s our spam in the meantime:

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H EP, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are planning pushing heroic. We may go into mythic once heroic is completed. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est…

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey Alamar! I just sent you a request. I would love to chat a bit more about what you’re looking for and our needs could be a great match. Please check out our posting which also has all my contact info - hope to talk soon!

Hi Alamar,

Hootenanny is a one night / week progression guild aiming for CE each tier. We are looking to add a solid healer (disc pref) to our core for Nyalotha. Please check out our info below and post an app or reach out to an officer if we sound like a good fit!

Hey there! I’m not going to post a long windy blurb to save you some time. I M A G I N E on Area 52 Horde (formerly Sovereign of Kel’Thuzad Alliance) is looking for a disc priest for 8.3 raiding. We are a cutting edge guild (8/8m, 9/9m, 8/8m) that raids Tues/Wed/Sun 8:45p-11p PST. You said that your times are 9p-1a, but did not specify time zone. Add me at Despina#1512.

Surrendering IRL [H] Mal’Ganis T/W/Th 9PM - 12AM (10pm - 1am EST) BOD 9/9M CE, EP 7/8M (Azshara P4). Consistent CE guild for the last few tiers, we’ll be missing this tier which is why we’re looking to re-build up the roster a bit. Bnet: Brongon#1270 or discord Brongon#4834 if interested. We are able to cover transfers!

About us:
Our goal is to get cutting edge for every raid tier with only 6 progression raid hours. We take a calculated but laid back approach to mythic raiding. We place a premium on finding people who can execute their class and fights mechanically while understanding the value of being able to just have fun raiding. We are not a grind it out, senseless chain pull for rng type of guild. Most of our kills are well below the average pull count for first kill. We will take the time to identify and adjust to fix issues during raid.

Who are we looking for:
Consistent players who are looking to clear mythic raids while relaxing and having fun both in and out of raids and the game. Willingness to maximize raid effectiveness and look for ways to constantly improve are crucial to being able to progress at a consistent rate.

When do we raid:
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday progression nights from 9p-12a CST (server time).

Which time zone are those times ?

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression - 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Hey there Alamar, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!