Disc Priest / Fury Warrior LF raiding guild

I am a former mythic progression shadow priest who swapped to disc for BFA my friend and i are currently looking for a guild who clears AOC content…

We are open to faction change and realm change after our trial…

We are open to attempt mythic bosses but we are looking for more of a relaxed raiding environment and just enjoy the game and clear content…

We also enjoy doing mythic +

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/believesp -My armory

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/beshoe - My buddies

Believe#11240 is my battlenet looking forward to speaking with you.

Hi Believep,
Just wondering what you are looking for? My guild Errant Venture is currently 9/9 H BoD and 2/2 N CoS working to start heroic progression. We are a group of adults who understand real life happens and we just want to get together, have fun and kill some bosses. We have two raiding teams which are Lemme Smash who raid Saturday 7-10pm and Sunday 2-5pm Eastern and Saucy Puppet Show who run Wed/Thur 8-10pm Eastern. We’ve been successful every tier so far with getting both teams AOTC. Both teams are looking for healers/dps. We also have a small core of regulars who do mythic +'s. If this seems interesting to you feel free to add my battle.net Merria#1755.

Please check out Trivial! We are looking for raiders of all specs and classes! Check out my recent recruitment thread:

I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord or in game at laskaland#1301!

If you would consider being a dps/swing heal…we could def use both of you!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
Soon to start: RBG Group
7/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Looking for more for 8.2

No Skill
Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

Hello!

Narcissistic Knights on Area52 [Horde] is an AOTC focused guild currently at 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS

We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight EST (7p-9p PST)

We’re looking for dps to help fill our roster to progressive further into mythic content. We are not aiming for CE, but AOTC is always the goal for new content. We run keys regularly and are social in the evenings in discord voice!

If you’re at all interested, please feel free to poke me!

Btag : ebolagoat#1992
Discord: Deprevation#0578

Wow lot of replies, and with that comes a ton of options. We got a really good thing going in Hubris. 2 aotc+ groups, active discord, flourishing key community. Good vibe. Worth checking out :slight_smile:

I sent you a bnet request, hope to talk to you!!

Heavens Lost Bounty
is a heroic centered raid Guild currently 9/9[H}BoD and 1/2 H cos,recruiting all roles for different content tiers including a mythic progression core.
Our raids are on Fridays & Saturdays @10pm and we end @12:30am (Server time)
++Active recruitment for 20-man Heroic and soon Mythic Progression!++
**** Actively recruiting a blood dk or prot paladin offtank
DPS classes needed

• Affliction/Demo Warlock (priority)
  • MM/BM Hunter
  • Shadow Priest (priority)
  • WW Monk
  • Frost Mage

Healer classes needed

• Mistweaver Monk (priority)
  • Discipline Priest
  • Restoration Shaman

Guild contact information:

Discord Server - discord.gg/P94Dgby

GM -Iladriem#1536 (Bnet) | Danno#9699(Discord)

Officer - MrPanDa#11222 (Bnet) | Officer - kami#1315 (Bnet) | Officer - DatNigha#1456 (Bnet) |