Disc priest and mage combo looking for casual mythic guild

Hello, My husband and I are looking for a tuesday/weds or tues/thurs guild. I am 5/9M but fine taking a step back. I am a disc priest and he is a mage. These toons are pretty new, however we are both fast learners. We take ourselves seriously, however we want a fun friendly environment where we can enjoy ourselves. We arent looking for a CE team, we are just looking for a casual mythic guild. Reach out for any questions. My btag is Sleepypanda#11907

Hey there! Nice to see a married duo. We are currently recruiting healers and ranged DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey there. I’m with Day Raiders on Illidan. We are a morning raid guild. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. We are aotc and forming a light mythic group. If you are interested message on discord at ryaden.