Disc needs a mobility cd

Like door of shadows, night fae, or void elf port

2 Likes

Maybe it can be like DK where it doesn’t move anywhere fast but has some snare/root resistant mechanics

But careful what you wish for. Priests have been passively tanky because they were immobile

Drop focused will and you can have door of shadows

1 Like

Oh man do I have some good news for you.

Void elves can be priests.

4 Likes

i love that every bad priest stands still and dies only after 5 minutes, yet it isn’t even worth thinking about attacking a good priest from how mobile and immortal they are

2 Likes

I have absolutely zero luck trying to kill priests ever, and don’t really die on my disc either unless i get outplayed. Feel super tanky

So is your argument that they need one because others have it or?

I mean…you could macro angelic feather to [@player] (highly recommend btw) but it’s not a snare break or anything.

good thing they have a snare break on 30s cd that talents down to 20.

1 Like

Or feathers

For some reason the clowns made it a 3 minute cooldown

Still better than BE 2 minute single effect dispel.

Although Arcane Torrent has 100% won games for me when it gets bop

1 Like

Its not to be tankier, its more about being able to land psychic scream on enemy healer, as right now its often impossible to waddle through two enemy dps to fear enemy healer… even if its a once per game thing it would be super helpful

fade + feather + root + shield ??? these are all mobility or anti mobility.

also you shouldn’t be walking through 2 dps for this ever

Ok bear with me. The enemy healer is on the other side of the map as me like 50 yards away. Still with me? 4 dps are fighting in between myself and him, ya?
Unless i do a semi circle around the dps to get to the enemy healer which would be like 70 yards of running, i cant get to him. Root doesnt help me land it at all. How is this complicated? As a warlock you should know that as soon as i start running at your healer to fear with my melee range fear, you easily just fear me with your 40 yard range fear instead.
Everyone with half a brain sees that disc not only has the worst (opposing healer) cc of all the healers, but its also the easiest to punish when it does go for it.
Feathers dont work against slow.
Fade only works for 1 second (lul) of cc immunity.

this awareness and the reflex to try and make use of it marks a 2400 minimum for shuffle warlocks

i’m pretty sure that’s not correct

if you use it at a time you cannot be easily re-slowed, it “works” for infinity seconds of no-longer-being-slowed

that is unambiguously what it says on the label for disc. every other healer in the game is right there if healing with bad proactive cc bothers you.

disc is designed with this problem in mind; consider how absurdly broken rdruid would be if it could move around and cc like that while also having disc’s arsenal of external cooldowns to turn off every go for the first 2 minutes of every game

Noone complained about disc mobility last expac when we had night fae / door of shadows
Ok fear is 30 yards but the point remains.
U really think that recognizing that a disc is leaving his pillar to fear your healer is 2400+ awareness? Questionable

Why does fade remove slows WHYY

1 Like

DON’T FEAR THE HEALER THEN unless it’s guaranteed DERP

1 Like

You have mobility. It’s called feathers. Use this advice above.

Door of shadows was good the thing is it promoted bad gameplay & that’s why it never actually made it’s way into Dragonflight.

Eh kind of disagree. I love fearing healers when they come out. Problem is some healers make it a giant pain to do so or only run out when im locked down

We’re not all sub 2400 for the same reasons lol. I just suck at living

1 Like