Disc DPS overall

So We are couple weeks in now.

How much overall damage are you fellow Disc priests are doing?

Feel free to share tips xD

Around 60-80k overall excluding aug bonus. Depends on the dungeon.

2 Likes

Maybe 40k on average, we also PI somebody which is extra damage.

1 Like

I am about half of Caithyra, I pug keys mostly in the 18-23 range mostly for vault and some for a little bit of score. I don’t use dps trinkets and I often forget to use shocking potions.

I scoped a peek at some of their logs and on keys the range I am in and I am much closer so I would say key range matters. :woman_shrugging:

One of these days I will figure out how to log as only 14 of my runs are listed for me from grouping with people who do. Would be interesting to see how I am nowadays.

Edit to add: I did just get the execution staff and that has helped my dps numbers a bit. Plus it is fun to push. Also got heroic pips in vault and I am going to trade out tyrstone for it-maybe that will help boost dps a bit.

1 Like

I do about 60-70k in my dungeons now, but again it heavily depends on the dungeon and group. There’s groups where I do 52k or something because we just pull slowly, or something goes wrong and suddenly I’m using defensive penance, etc.

I also don’t have the staff or the raid dps trinkets which would add more. But I think it’s been going fine.

I think most people just don’t log dungeon runs, so usually people are referencing their DPS meter, rather than whatever their log says (which is usually gonna be a lot lower) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If that is the case, I wonder what Caithyra saw on their details in game on runs where wowlogs show over 80k- :flushed: They have 175 kills logged so someone somewhere likes logs. Or maybe it is a thing you just turn on and forget lol.

I usually just glance and dps after dungeon and forget particulars soon after. I don’t Remember my highest but I am pretty sure I haven’t gone over 50k…yet :wink:

80k is around 100k with an Aug.

What contributes a lot to your overall dps are trinkets and having that extinction blast staff which hits for 500k non-crits.

The Belor’relos trinket is a huge dps upgrade. I only have the normal version and it does on avg 1.64mil a cast and can crit for that much on even single target. The Nymue trinket is second after that followed by a couple other trinkets.

Maintaining a high uptime on Shadow Covenant is how you pew-pew most of the dungeons. 40-50% uptime is just a constant damage boost and cleave damage from your Mindbender. You need a reasonable amount of haste ideally closer to 30%.

That staff is super fun to see how much it hits for. I have only done a couple of dungeons with it so far. Still getting used to watching it and pressing it at good times.

Maybe I will try and farm dps trinkets now that our guild is officially done raiding. I do have nymue but I wasn’t the hugest fan of it in keys so I haven’t played with it much. Mostly I have been using a mythic tyrstone I got week 2 and blood. This week I will try pips for fun to see how that plays.

So I have been playing fiend and not bender in keys. I was looking up what other disc priests were doing in keys a couple of days ago and see bender is where it is at for most. When did that change or did I totally miss that at the beginning lol. I am pretty bad at setting talents and forgetting them, well ones like that. Not the ones for affixes and etc.

Do you think bender is more damage? I started with bender but then I think I read like week 2 or something early on that fiend was more healing so I switched to it and didn’t look back.

Well, I gotta get off SF and do MB I guess for more uptime.

I am sitting at 50k - 60k overall without Aug >.>
Plus I am using Sea Star + Coagulated blood as trinkets
I don’t like using Shocking disclosure potion as it doesnt do much damage like it used to do for us in S1. I could be wrong. I kinda prefer Power potion.