Disappearing Onyx Annulet Gems

While using the “Primordial Jeweler’s Kit” to remove my 424 ilvl “Freezing Ici Stone” & my 424 ilvl “Humming Arcane Stone” they were destroyed or something happened to them where they are no longer in my inventory.
I spent 3-4 hours grinding these stones and if they are not given back to me, this is completely unacceptable.
I spent my time paying you guys for a game that I can enjoy and I get to “waste” my time instead, unbelievable.
I use my extra action button “Pluck Out Primordial Stone” and then my gems disappeared.
This issue will not be resolved until I have been given back both my 424 gems as listed above.

1 Like

I experienced the same thing with my Humming Arcane Stone!! I wasn’t sure if it was just me or not, but im glad I found your post

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. I removed the two shield gems I had slotted so I could destroy them for fragments. I received only one gem back.

2 Likes

I had 3 fully upgraded stones, and removed them to try ouy my holy spec ones and all of my upgraded ones went missing

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me. I used the jewelers kit to pluck out a Wind Sculpted Stone and it did not appear in my inventory afterward. It’s not in the buyback list and when I check the restore item list it’s not listed as destroyed either. It’s simply gone.

To be clear - I absolutely removed the gem using the kit, as instructed. This is a bug with no apparent resolution. Blizzard, please fix and restore these gems which we’ve worked hard to obtain and upgrade!