Disable sit when afk

I’d like to not sit after 5min of inactivity.

Could be a simple option in the menu.

1 Like

Youre afk, let them make you hulahoop… youre not around to see it

3 Likes

Or a yo yo - doing all sorts of maneuvers. Just don’t hit any in the eye with “Around the World.” / grin!

1 Like

When you stand in one spot for too long, you may get tired and want to sit, unless you’re an undead or a DK. Then, it makes no sense.

1 Like

I think I can stand up more than 5min.

He’s just standing there…MENACINGLY! :scream:

4 Likes

This is what I want for AFK.

6 Likes

If your character is going to wait for you to come back, it might as well take a break as well and sit. It feels good to sit after all the running and standing the character is forced to do.

I leave my characters on a mount if I can when afk.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/narcissus

This addon offers it as an option, I really enjoy it.

Nice for taking in game screenies and such as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771197641936732194/933893955995717662/Options.png

Here’s where to find the option, too!

Then /dance

That would be a cool thing to collect. Poses. Have them drop randomly off mobs or in chests all over WoW. The more poses you have the more variety you’ll display in your AFK poses. Yo-yoing, hair combing, butt scratching, eating a candy bar, swatting at a fly buzzing around you. The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

If my character started hula hooping when AFK I’d never afk again :laughing:

One thing I liked about Bless online is the AFK system , it basically goes into a 360* photo mode around your char.

Think of your poor back though. Standing in one place for an extended period of time with all that heavy gear on is murdering on your poor vertebrae.

Just have pieces of gear slowly fall off until the character is in their underwear. That’s when the logout timer starts.

1 Like

I like that.

1 Like

Ye sitting in afk blows :stuck_out_tongue:

You heard it here first. Fix for dungeon afk-ers

1 Like

Remember in pandaria when we were supposed to get custom idle animations…

1 Like

No, but then again I barely remember what I did yesterday

2 Likes