Dire wolf form

Shaman tanking.

Moving forward, branching off from the established game.

Make new lore, remake the “future”.

1 Like

No changes.

2 Likes

Change is inevitable. Classic isnt vanilla, so the nochanges argument is already useless.

4 Likes

Nope. Go to retail if you want to advocate for changes.

Classic isn’t the place for it.

3 Likes

You are funny. Enjoy classic. I am.

And when the devs start making changes, because they have, and they will, dire wolf form and tank spec shaman would be a fun concept.

I’m sorry that some people feel threatened by ideas.

I like classic as it is. I also think some new things would be fun and interesting to experience.

The existence of changes is not itself a valid reason for more changes.

No changes is an expression of will. We don’t want changes; we want vanilla in its unchanged form. If you want something other than that, Classic is not for you. Go to retail where changes are still an option.

Even if changes were an option, the idea isn’t a good one. Forms are a druid thing. Why would a dire wolf form be the Shaman tanking spec? Makes no sense.

2 Likes

Ghost wolf.

… is not a form.

No thanks. I prefer the rockbiter, totem tanking stuff over ghost wolf tanking.

1 Like

"WHAT IS WOW® CLASSIC?

Azeroth As It Was

The drums of war thunder once again… Return to a lost era of Azeroth and enjoy the timeless stories that defined this world at war.

World of Warcraft Classic is a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft. Combat mechanics, original character models, and skill trees all contribute to a truly authentic experience."

The people who actually matter seem to disagree w/ you.

5 Likes

Cross realm battlegrounds.

Layering.

But, do go on about how this version is the same one we had.

1 Like

Can you take this to retail forums where it belongs?

Sure, go ahead and move it for me, would you?

Not a change.

Being removed in Phase 2.

Is that it?

1 Like

Very cool, Blizzard should consider adding it to retail. Not Classic though.

Sure. Are you done now? Surely you have other threads to screech about nochanges in?

Other people to parrot your “go back to retail” spiel to?

I dont even have bfa? I came back to wow to play classic. And its great!

Are you unable to understand the difference between “making more content” and “changing old content”?

Its like, wow classic can stagnate and slowly bleed players as the content gets stale, and the people who get bored with farming AQ/naxx can have something else to try.

Stop being a jerk and move on if you can’t accept that Im not trying to change classic.

Retail, is not where this thread really belongs, because Its too far past. Its jumped the shark. The story is lost.

What i want to see is a new game branching off of “classic” where they redo the storyline, make new raids for the “old” world, add new specs and talent options for lvl 60s, no level cap increases.

Uldum. In vanilla, that huge door at the edge of tanaris had huge gaps broken in it, what is in there? What got out? They could do so much with just the lore they had laid out but we got …outlands…

2 Likes

They’re not going to do anything like that to the Classic servers.

Maybe a new cluster that you can copy to or roll a new character on.

Both sides need to realize this.

But you are trying to change Classic? Giving Shamans a tanking spec/form would drastically effect Horde game balance, and me, and many other people, are interested in playing Classic, not “kind of Classic” with class design overhauls and talent tree modifications. The guaranteed eventually stagnation of Classic servers once all of the phases are out has contributed to people asking for Classic+ servers which allow ideas like yours to be at least considered, but they aren’t going to be well received by much of the Classic community.

1 Like

I think the OP is interested in a Classic+ idea. Not a direct change to the Classic servers. Everyone knows that Classic servers aren’t going anywhere.

Level 1 troll post. weak

3 Likes